US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i'm reminded of shit each time that you post.

tenor (66).gif

tenor (67).gif

tenor (68).gif

With your fixation on shit and assholes I'm lead to believe that you must have experienced some severe psychological trauma while being potty trained as a child, comrade Golfer.  

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

With your fixation on shit and assholes I'm lead to believe that you must have experienced some severe psychological trauma while be potty trained as a child., comrade Golfer.  

i was traumatized by your endless idiocy.

tenor (80).gif

tenor (79).gif

tenor (78).gif

Just now, golfer06 said:

but i was talking to you asshole.

tenor (76).gif

tenor (75).gif

tenor (74).gif

Why? Because O_U812 doesn't want to explain why he is driving a 2018 Chevy Impala and not an electric car when he criticizes other people for polluting the air and causing climate change?  I think O_U812 should be the one to explain his hypocrisy and not his Russian agent buddy.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why? Because O_U812 doesn't want to explain why he is driving a 2018 Chevy Impala and not an electric car when he criticizes other people for polluting the air and causing climate change?  I think O_U812 should be the one to explain his hypocrisy and not his Russian agent buddy.

and i think that you are an asshole.

tenor (82).gif

tenor (81).gif

tenor (83).gif

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

As Democrats have tried to investigate the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, Republicans have been filled with excuses about why it shouldn’t happen. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell told...

The Democrat investigation is a sham and a fraud and the American people couldn't care less about the investigation. Americans are more concerned about the violence being committed everyday on the streets of Democrat run cities than a riot that took place at the Capitol Building on Jan. 6.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrat investigation is a sham and a fraud and the American people couldn't care less about the investigation. Americans are more concerned about the violence being committed everyday on the streets of Democrat run cities than a riot that took place at the Capitol Building on Jan. 6.

you are a lying sack of shit & a traitor. qtrumplicans are scared shitless.

tenor (87).gif

tenor (88).gif

tenor (89).gif