US General Domestic Politics #28 Begins 08/04/21.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Attorneys for Donald Trump are making a last-ditch effort to prevent Congress from getting Trump's tax returns, a week after the Justice Department cleared them for release. On Wednesday, Trump's lawyers...

Trump's tax returns won't do the Democrats any good because there is not one Democrat in Congress intelligent enough to analyze a complex corporate tax return.  Democrats' continued obsession with Donald Trump just proves how much they fear him in the 2024 election.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

give up your lying fantasy world & they will stop. otherwise they won't.

tenor (90).gif

tenor (91).gif

tenor (92).gif

If anyone is an expert on lying it is you, comrade Golfer. I think in your Russian agent training you must have majored in lying and deception.  lol

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump's tax returns won't do the Democrats any good because there is not one Democrat in Congress intelligent enough to analyze a complex corporate tax return.  Democrats continued obsession with Donald Trump just proves how much they fear him in the 2024 election.

yet even the traitorous former moron in chief feels differently or he wouldn't still be trying to hide them. again you fail to research anything at all. you are a dope.

tenor (93).gif

tenor (94).gif

tenor (95).gif

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If anyone is an expert on lying it is you, comrade Golfer. I think in your Russian agent training you must have majored in lying and deception.  lol

another projection failure. why am i still not surprised?

tenor (96).gif

tenor (97).gif

tenor (98).gif

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump has amassed a $105 million war chest since leaving office but hasn't dropped so much as a dime on boosting GOP candidates or funding outside efforts to overturn the 2020 elections...

You forgot to mention that the candidate backed by Trump in Ohio's special election yesterday won the election.:cool:

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

another projection failure. why am i still not surprised?

tenor (96).gif

tenor (97).gif

tenor (98).gif

Failure is a perfect description of you.   Putin will be wanting to send you somewhere for retraining, possibly Siberia in December 2021, comrade Golfer.  :tongue:

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Failure is a perfect description of you.   Putin will be wanting send you somewhere for retraining, possibly Siberia in December 2021, comrade Golfer.  :tongue:

another projection failure. there is no bottom for you.

tenor - 2021-08-04T134706.841.gif

tenor - 2021-08-04T134719.591.gif

tenor - 2021-08-04T134631.518.gif

• Upvote 1

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

This is important and quite a bit scary. Days after crowing about Arkansas’s southern rural independence or some such stuff, governor Asa Hutchison expressed what sounded like sincere regret over his...

I just got up well rested a few hours ago.  It's closer to your bedtime in Moscow than my bedtime in the U.S., comrade Golfer.😏