B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

Just now, Alladino said:

So you think it is a show and just write the opposite?

A show is if they use dildos , synchro bates and so on .. they are simply dressed in lingerie .. when you are alone at home , are you always wearing pyjamas or I don’t what you wear or you are also with your boxer ? The girls are half naked and nicely for the cameras exposed , you say it’s a show , I give you my explanation .. 

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that explains alot and isn't pam a friend of amalia 😏😂

I have said it many times .. Vivian is a third generation participant .. Amalia ➡️Pam ➡️Vivian .. that’s why it is strange such a poor ( in my opinion and personal standards ) stay so far , I was expecting that she would be more “ entertaining “ but obviously her BF thoughts are always a big obstacle ..

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I don't watch b4 like that someone Timestamp when she does 🤷‍♂️

That’s why whoever knows more provides whatever info knows more .. that’s the good thing of the forum . It could have been you if perhaps one  day I maybe ask you information for VH.TV because I zero watch since I believe you know a lot - except when RLC’s Diane was a guest for a couple of days some months ago and that was the only time i got interested watching VH - 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

A show is if they use dildos , synchro bates and so on .. they are simply dressed in lingerie .. when you are alone at home , are you always wearing pyjamas or I don’t what you wear or you are also with your boxer ? The girls are half naked and nicely for the cameras exposed , you say it’s a show , I give you my explanation .. 

Once again, intensity is confused with category. The girls sit for hours in front of the camera in lingerie, can fall in the same category as girls give a group masturbation on camera. It is not the intensity, but the intention that makes an event a show.

What is currently taking place in B1 is once again an event that only takes place because of the cameras. Not an event that would also take place normally, and is simply additionally seen by cameras. That is why this bullshit is a show.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once again, intensity is confused with category. The girls sit for hours in front of the camera in lingerie, can fall in the same category as girls give a group masturbation on camera. It is not the intensity, but the intention that makes an event a show.

What is currently taking place in B1 is once again an event that only takes place because of the cameras. Not an event that would also take place normally, and is simply additionally seen by cameras. That is why this bullshit is a show.

Look my friend my explanation … I have some last hours of my weekly 60-65 hours period day off, my country is burning like never before , houses , cars , it is a big disaster .. we are for the 9th consecutive day under an extreme heat wave that saw temperatures of 44-46 degrees , in Heraklion , Kreta last night , it was measured the highest night temperature in human history ( or let’s say since temperatures started being measured ) of 35 degrees Celsius around 01:30 am , we are here in the place I live during the ultra high season of tourism with around 250,000 tourists currently on the island and in the streets an extra of around 7-8,000 more cars rented by car rental companies .. in addition , the stupid virus is preventing to be out with friends and enjoy because you need to sit down and not moving or standing  , at least this is how bars and open air clubs work nowadays ..

So please , I am trying to watch 4 nice women , I don’t care if they make a show , if they tease  the guy and play with him , I just want to relax and enjoy and escape all the pressures , stressful and sad real life things happening in my country by watching B1 .. I asked  twice politely , you keep on , I apologize but I don’t continue my chat at the moment with you .. you still remain a person we agree in some things and we disagree in double or triple more .. that’s it and again DANKE 🙏🙏