B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

Observing Nana very carefully ,  I can’t think that she’s experienced with her sexual life .. it all looks to me that she has done very few which if this is true , makes this whole RLC experience for her simply axing for all of us to watch it .. I might be proved  wrong and she performs like champ of the time ever comes but even watching her kissing , it is really like watching a child trying to make the first  steps 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

pregnancy was just confirmed but now ddhm is talking about an accident but if she does facetime like he told me before on this topic then it can't be an accident 🤷‍♂️

who joins and stays on a Voyeur website if they just found out they are pregnant by accident 🤷‍♂️

either he knows or she needs the money🤷‍♂️

who doesn't need money 😉

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nah if she is talking to someone on facetime as you say then he knows🤷‍♂️

I mean that perhaps wasn’t s planned as she was supposed to join RLC business and a bit before making the journey in Barcelona , she got pregnant without being planned 

Just now, james deen said:

finally we now know why viv acts like the way she does and i really like her as a person but you have to question why would rlc hire a pregnant woman because shes never going to be able to fully express herself

maybe they liked the who milena situation🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

finally we now know why viv acts like the way she does and i really like her as a person but you have to question why would rlc hire a pregnant woman because shes never going to be able to fully express herself

Many things are strange when it comes to decisions from RLC HQ .. maybe we are going to a big substitution in a couple  of months time , Jasmine ( the return ) for Vivian 😉😉😇

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I much more prefer this sensual show than whatever fake / crap we see in other popular places 😏

If RLC had brought back the guys they had in B4, there would have at least been the possibility for some action with the girls.

For this guy absolutely none of the girls has even a rudimentary interest.

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

pregnancy was just confirmed but now ddhm is talking about an accident but if she does facetime like he told me before on this topic then it can't be an accident 🤷‍♂️

who joins and stays on a Voyeur website if they just found out they are pregnant by accident 🤷‍♂️

either he knows or she needs the money🤷‍♂️

Money obviously .. look at Milena and how much she stayed .. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If RLC had brought back the guys they had in B4, there would have at least been the possibility for some action with the girls.

For this guy absolutely none of the girls has even a rudimentary interest.

that's probably why because now that we have Crack the DaVinci code we know why Vivian was trying her hardest at the b4 party but never would go too far🤷‍♂️

the guys was too aggressive 

Edited by Kingbanks