B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

pregnancy was just confirmed but now ddhm is talking about an accident but if she does facetime like he told me before on this topic then it can't be an accident 🤷‍♂️

who joins and stays on a Voyeur website if they just found out they are pregnant by accident 🤷‍♂️

either he knows or she needs the money🤷‍♂️

That doesn't prevent you from concluding things too quickly, just because she's talking to a guy on the phone doesn't mean that guy is necessarily her boyfriend or the baby's father
Nothing says the guy is necessarily aware that she is pregnant either.
Did you know that before we talked about it on the forum?
DDHM does not say that it is an accident, he says that it can be an accident as it could be wanted on her part
Who told you that she knew she was pregnant before joining RLC?
that's why I tell you that you conclude things a little quickly

I would personally love Tesla and Nana taking this guy to his limits , obviously no blue balls at the end and at least having him ejaculate like one of the first memorable Jordi’s visits to Pam when he did the same 😁

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

That doesn't prevent you from concluding things too quickly, just because she's talking to a guy on the phone doesn't mean that guy is necessarily her boyfriend or the baby's father
Nothing says the guy is necessarily aware that she is pregnant either.
Did you know that before we talked about it on the forum?
DDHM does not say that it is an accident, he says that it can be an accident as it could be wanted on her part
Who told you that she knew she was pregnant before joining RLC?
that's why I tell you that you conclude things a little quickly

Peace Out Reaction GIF

How about you read what Noldus said because he confirmed it but go ahead and I can express my thoughts if I choose to.

And don't try to police me I can conclude what the hell I want to it's called  Is expressing yourself so carry on 😂

You must be the baby daddy 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Is Uber boy gonna get any tonight. . . on camera???

Most probably nothing happens … again .. nana not ready .. Tesla is brainwashing in my opinion but when she was considering Elian’s things on camera ( that I believe she was adoring Elian ) kind of crazy and extreme , i can’t think she’s ready yet .. but I hope she transforms like Olya 😃😃😃🤩🤩🥳

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Peace Out Reaction GIF

How about you read what Noldus said because he confirmed it but go ahead and I can express my thoughts if I choose to.

And don't try to police me I can conclude what the hell I want to it's called  Is expressing yourself so carry on 😂

You must be the baby daddy 😂

Noldus doesn't know everything either, and from what I've seen he only says that she is pregnant and that she was pregnant before coming to rlc, that doesn't necessarily mean that she  knew before arriving

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Noldus doesn't know everything either, and from what I've seen he only says that she is pregnant and that she was pregnant before coming to rlc, that doesn't necessarily mean that she  knew before arriving

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

last year the main show in Barca was Diane, Kim & Alex sucking Lucian's dick every other week, this year they just get naked and try to not look at each other, I guess if it progresses this way, in a year or two, Alladino might get what he wishes for,and they will just sit fully clothed around a table and talk about weather & politics 😂

• Haha 2