B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

just after she told him she loves him 🤔

didn't you say she was with him but then again it doesn't matter what type of guy would let his girlfriend dress in lingerie in front of other guys 😂

all of these girls are free to do what they want boyfriend or not 😂

Jordi is very well aware of Pam’s “ job “ .. it has been his choice to be with a girl who is naked in front of cameras 24/7 .. we can’t know why they aren’t anymore together ( I personally can’t confirm it but posts were made by trustworthy posters about breaking up ) , one reason ( speculating ) can be that Jordi doesn’t like the type of work that Pam does for a living . 

When you accept to have a girlfriend like the GOV , there are certain things you need to accept .. that’s why they are on holidays , most of them are having definitive time contracts , it’s up to a guy if he sees a girl like this seriously and falls in love  or ( as they should do in my opinion ) having pure sex experiences with nice women .. in the end , Jordi never said I love you to Pam , he was always , in my opinion , in control of the relation … 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t see any event or show or whatever .. for camera and subscription reasons , the girls are dressed ( or are half naked , call it as you like ) for the important camera teasing .. other then that , it is just a social gathering in B1 and the guy is trying to finally get to Nana .. the most important is that this guy after the villa appears also in B1 , the more he appears , the easier with the cams , even though he has been already naked if i remember correctly .. at least we see many new faces across whole RLC recently .. 

I really have no idea what you're trying to tell me, but this event is so clearly a bullshit show that I almost take it as an insult when you try to tell me that it's not.

Why the hell don't the girls have normal clothes on?!? Answer: It is prime time, with the usual teasing bullshit show! A show is a show, and therefore the opposite of real life.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really have no idea what you're trying to tell me, but this event is so clearly a bullshit show that I almost take it as an insult when you try to tell me that it's not.

Why the hell don't the girls have normal clothes on?!? Answer: It is prime time, with the usual teasing bullshit show! A show is a show, and therefore the opposite of real life.

So please , since you aren’t watching , allow the ones that we do to enjoy our chats and comment on what we watch . You don’t like it , you said it , can we please move on and simply the ones we enjoy to watch , make our comments here ? 

Danke 🙏

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

So please , since you aren’t watching , allow the ones that we do to enjoy our chat and comment on what we watch . You don’t like it , you said it , can we please move on and simply the ones we enjoy to watch make our comments here ? 

If you want to watch, you should watch and not read in a forum. 😂

Honestly, what do you want to tell me when you write that you don't see a show?

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Too bad that we can't hear them. 

I would have also liked to listen to whatever improvement Nana has made with her English .. she seems using less her body language trying to explain words that doesn’t have in her vocabulary and for sure much more comfortable  and less stressful next to the guy 

Just now, Alladino said:

If you want to watch, you should watch and not read in a forum. 😂

Honestly, what do you want to tell me when you write that you don't see a show?

I think everyone here knows the way I communicate in the forum , I make lots of play by play action calling , commenting on what we watch and some talks that I personally find it worth to be posted … that’s my style .  

Please , can we have this thread the people we are actually watching and we are able to judge with our own eyes  what’s happening ? 

Danke 🙏

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Jordi is very well aware of Pam’s “ job “ .. it has been his choice to be with a girl who is naked in front of cameras 24/7 .. we can’t know why they aren’t anymore together ( I personally can’t confirm it but posts were made by trustworthy posters about breaking up ) , one reason ( speculating ) can be that Jordi doesn’t like the type of work that Pam does for a living . 

When you accept to have a girlfriend like the GOV , there are certain things you need to accept .. that’s why they are on holidays , most of them are having definitive time contracts , it’s up to a guy if he sees a girl like this seriously and falls in love  or ( as they should do in my opinion ) having pure sex experiences with nice women .. in the end , Jordi never said I love you to Pam , he was always , in my opinion , in control of the relation … 

Isn't he recovering from Covid or I'm outdated? 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think everyone here knows the way I communicate in the forum , I make lots of play by play action calling , commenting on what we watch and some talks that I personally find it worth to be posted … that’s my style .  

Please , can we have this thread the people we are actually watching and we are able to judge with our own eyes  what’s happening ? 

Danke 🙏

So you think it is a show and just write the opposite?