B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Once again, intensity is confused with category. The girls sit for hours in front of the camera in lingerie, can fall in the same category as girls give a group masturbation on camera. It is not the intensity, but the intention that makes an event a show.

What is currently taking place in B1 is once again an event that only takes place because of the cameras. Not an event that would also take place normally, and is simply additionally seen by cameras. That is why this bullshit is a show.

That must be why I've never seen any Ann Summers parties, there's no fucking cameras to tape them. 😏

I'd say there is a lot of this sort of thing happening all over the world, but it doesn't because it's not on camera does it? Yes alright then. 😆

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As always , non shy and mysterious Vivian appears .. I can’t believe I can’t psychology this girl till now 😡🤬 topless and not shy at all 🤨🤔🤔

GIF by yvngswag

because of money and that guy is not one of those aggressive guys.... also she was shy at the party at b4 all she did was sit on the corner of the couch where it's hard to see her😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

GIF by yvngswag

because of money and that guy is not one of those aggressive guys.... also she was shy at the party at b4 all she did was sit on the corner of the couch where it's hard to see her😂

Still , she has been isolating on similar occasions in the villa with others ( perhaps ever more innocent than this guy who doesn’t afraid to be shy on cameras ) in her room .. many members ( not me ) believe that it is being next to Pam that makes her feel safe in a way .. 

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

That must be why I've never seen any Ann Summers parties, there's no fucking cameras to tape them. 😏

I'd say there is a lot of this sort of thing happening all over the world, but it doesn't because it's not on camera does it? Yes alright then. 😆

Honestly, none of the girls seem to have any genuine interest in this guy. In addition, none of the girls are interested in any of the other girls, since they are obviously all straight. In normal life, they would have no reason for this nonsense. Therefore, it is easy to conclude that they only do it as a show for the camera.

Sure, in the real world there are events like real swinger parties. But there the girls, if they actualy want to participate in something like this, would certainly make sure that a few real guys are there and not just this poor guy they just want to exploit for their show. It is the I think third repetition of a teasing show that as before will lead to nothing but teasing. Half the time the girls will be busy with their smartphones, because actually none of them really wants to be there and in truth is just bored.

I do not think we have seen Vivian's real sides under this stay. She has taken it very easy due to the pregnancy. We have seen her sit by herself and look at the others and I have several times thought that she would probably party with them

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Still , she has been isolating on similar occasions in the villa with others ( perhaps ever more innocent than this guy who doesn’t afraid to be shy on cameras ) in her room .. many members ( not me ) believe that it is being next to Pam that makes her feel safe in a way .. 

that's because pam isn't going to do anything either 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Ok. Uber guy rubbing his dick on Nana's back wile massaging her was funny. 

This indicates that the two may have had sex off camera already.

The miracle of RLC has struck again. 😂 The really interesting events always happen off camera. 🤣

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not think we have seen Vivian's real sides under this stay. She has taken it very easy due to the pregnancy. We have seen her sit by herself and look at the others and I have several times thought that she would probably party with them

Hmm .. pregnancy comment by noldus .. confirmed then ?? It was only a rumor so far .. I also believed that Vivian wouldn’t hesitate to do everything ( Pam / Amalia style ) on cameras .. o hope then that RLC doesn’t keep her the same time like they did with Milena ..