Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha is there to stay, shes going nowhere, shes just taking some time for herself in vacation to rejuvenate with some fresh young cock, and will return at her best

She is confused this year , she’s like trying have things work in her mind the way she wishes .. already the 3rd holidays this year and we are still in august .. Trying to balance  personal life on cameras  with on going business outside of cameras world ( music album , modeling photo shoots ) .. also , and the most important in my opinion , trying to fight her loneliness she feels at times .. long times by herself that she feels to enjoy and liking it to periods of visitors /guests and parties breaking the monotony of her being alone .. as I have said uncountable times , the proof is simply happening in front of our screens… Masha has turned 30 6-7 months ago , the life questions have started dominating meow and more her mind .. when will she be a mama ? What will she do with her professional future ? RLC or not ? How much more of this financially beneficial life but privacy exposure that doesn’t allow her to accomplish other  things that she might want to achieve perhaps ? 

Always happy to watch her and always my favorite but also as said many times , you need to know when the time to retire has come .. and doing it this while still on top , despite being difficult , it is most of the times the right choice .. 

Now I don’t say that there are indications or thoughts in her mind that suggest anything that i mention as obviously I am not Masha 😂🤣 but it is more than logical and reasonable that it is as I am trying to say 😇

4 minutes ago, Barni said:

Oh, that's easy...Kos, Rhodos or Crete....or another of the 200 islands....:biggrin:

She’s in my country , sea , sun sex , the 3 “ s “ of defining tourism and I think she takes full advantage of it at the moment 😂🤣😋😋

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If she ever leaves (but I still doubt it) there is no need to look very far for the replacement, in my opinion.

Babi ? Tanya ? Piper & Taylor ? The hairdresser ? The cleaning lady ? The Russian milf that she’s doing some face beauty things occasionally ? Dina who currently resides in Prague ? endless … 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Always happy to watch her and always my favorite but also as said many times , you need to know when the time to retire has come .. and doing it this while still on top , despite being difficult , it is most of the times the right choice .. 

that's all well summed up
Nobody gives the viewer such deep insights into his life as Masha
we can know her old friends, we know backgrounds, we get to know new friends,
In their absence, the apartment is still attractive because it is organized by it, if other apartments on vacation, they are empty.
I hope we will see Masha here for a long time

6 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that's all well summed up
Nobody gives the viewer such deep insights into his life as Masha
we can know her old friends, we know backgrounds, we get to know new friends,
In their absence, the apartment is still attractive because it is organized by it, if other apartments on vacation, they are empty.
I hope we will see Masha here for a long time

We perfectly agree on our thoughts ☺️ Masha , top ever contributor tenant in variety , nobody in my humble opinion has done more than her and shared the most .. she totally respected , respects and will always respect her audience for as long as she chooses to stay with RLC , either having her apartment occupied so the viewers have an alternative when on holidays or always there to surprise us by presenting either new people on cameras who will eventually become participants or events that take a place in RLC history .. That’s Masha ☺️😇 

WTF 😈😈😈 what a parade excursion 😃😄😂🤣 are we getting ready for the first ever RLC gangbang ? 😂🤣😂🤣 some  really cute “ ladies “ on cameras 😋😋