Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

After watching tonight and knowing that until August 12th it's going to be pretty much this.... I think I will be ignoring Masha's apartment for a while.

I'm sorry but that hairdresser is gross as f***.  Absolutely gross.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, philo said:

The performance at Masha's last night was not a unique experience in my opinion. Although performances like that are relatively rare, there have been several others that have involved multiple people having sex in multiple rooms over an extended period of time. On one occasion, as example, the participants even made a tent in the living from bedsheets so that the viewers could not see who was fucking whom. The difference in the performance last night, is that the response from some forum observers seem to focus more on the perceived class difference of the participants. Because the participants seemed to dress and deport themselves in ways that suggest membership in a lower socio-economic strata, there seemed to be more derision directed at them due to their appearance rather than due to their behavior. For the most part, I thought most forum members enjoyed the performance as I did.  But it was unmistakable that some posts tried to raise the specter of race and class. One poster continued to make references to people who were not even there last night, in an attempt to make a racial point. Thankfully, no one joined his attempted crusade. 

Speaking in Italian, clearly I heard what they were saying, it's not a problem of caste, it's a problem of desperate people walking around in this flat, Masha can choose the life she wants, surely these people will not lead her to anything good, as for her replacement, at least I hope RLC will pay her very little, because she's worth very little

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Speaking in Italian, clearly I heard what they were saying, it's not a problem of caste, it's a problem of desperate people walking around in this flat, Masha can choose the life she wants, surely these people will not lead her to anything good, as for her replacement, at least I hope RLC will pay her very little, because she's worth very little

Altro che poco, questa la pagheranno a peso d'oro. 

Se questa sua amica farà tutti i giorni questi show fino a quando non ritorna Masha, Masha potrebbe stare pure 3 mesi senza fare niente. 

Masha con questa amica ha vinto alla lotteria.