Masha - Home activities #16

rado07

Guy with an aggressive move caused pain to the hairdresser .. seems this guy will be hired for his services by the apartment’s tenant as he’s proved to have the right qualifications 😁😆

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Elle est allée au Vatican rendre visite au Pape pour s'amuser dans les donjons. Ces vieux salauds qui pensent avoir un pipeline vers Dieu ont aussi des besoins.    :grand sourire:

Oh ! blasphème vous avez insulté le seigneur avec vos idées sataniques j'espère qu'il vous pardonnera.

(Il pardonne toujours de toute façon) 🤣

Oh ! blasphemy you have insulted the Lord with your satanic ideas I hope he will forgive you.

(He always forgives anyway) 🤣

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, Brokk! a dit :

I understand that they have to do shows but that one cannot step inside that house and immediately find themselves having sex is absurd... 

these girls are just big sluts like there are thousands of them, they can use tinder to find cocks all day long !!! so obviously the guys come to the apartment to fuck them, not to play monopoly 🙄 I heard a french girl say that thanks to tinder, she was getting fucked by 400/450 guys per year !!! at 20 she had more than 800 guys behind her !!! a girl doesn't have to be rich or be a bombshell, to take cocks all day long if she wants to, she just has to snap her fingers !!! for us men, it's not quite the same !!! 😌

• Upvote 1