Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Slip I can't download songs but could you download one of my favourite  wank songs by the tubes    don't touch me there thanks

Weirdo.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe I have ever mentioned that she received only a certain amount of compensation. I have mentioned that what any of the participants receive is a cost of living compensation, with having potentials of receiving extra compensation by way of their involvement or participation in being able to attract more attention to any of the cams to accumulate as much view times as could be achieved to potentially attract new subscribers. As I mentioned, what the participants receive in the form of compensation other than the places where they live, is most likely listed as cost of living compensations or subsistence allowances. It is most likely different amounts in different places and possibly different amounts for different participants depending on their popularity and time of being involved as participants of the site.

I think we should agree to disagree on certain aspects of what has been said mate, although I thought the discussion was carried out in a friendly and respectful manner between all parties involved.

I would though like to elaborate on the subject of potential " extra compensation "

Some people have mentioned that " bonus or compensation " could be warrened by the position the tenants attain in the replay thumbs, I don't know myself if this is factual but if it is it would fit in very easily with what has been witnessed recently.

The replay thumbs can be manipulated. For instance; Because of Leora's popularity built up in the past, and because of her showing what herself and Malia could aspire to if they chose to they now have a captivated audience waiting with baited breath for " the next step ".

With this in mind, Watch some of the replays or watch future sessions and you will notice that part of the time she is on her IPhone she is occasionally reading parts of this forum ( which I'm sure she will deny ) and more importantly she is checking the thumbs on RLC to see what her competition is doing....If she and Malia are not on top she will create a small situation that will concentrate our minds, it doesn't have to be anything too arduous or time consuming, just the pretext that something might occur, within minutes she will be in the top three thumbs and she has done no more than hint that something could happen, and you would be stupid to move away to another apartment, Bonus earned!!......Leora is not an innocent, she is one hard nosed businesswomen who has been in this game for a long time, lovely to look at sometimes but a master schemer and manipulator.

Opinion is shared by several other members and was shared with me recently....Check it out !!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in 10 more years shes still will be a beautiful woman

In the eyes of each individual beholder perhaps ...there are no guarantees in life, and mother nature can be cruel sometimes.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think we should agree to disagree on certain aspects of what has been said mate, although I thought the discussion was carried out in a friendly and respectful manner between all parties involved.

I would though like to elaborate on the subject of potential " extra compensation "

Some people have mentioned that " bonus or compensation " could be warrened by the position the tenants attain in the replay thumbs, I don't know myself if this is factual but if it is it would fit in very easily with what has been witnessed recently.

The replay thumbs can be manipulated. For instance; Because of Leora's popularity built up in the past, and because of her showing what herself and Malia could aspire to if they chose to they now have a captivated audience waiting with baited breath for " the next step ".

With this in mind, Watch some of the replays or watch future sessions and you will notice that part of the time she is on her IPhone she is occasionally reading parts of this forum ( which I'm sure she will deny ) and more importantly she is checking the thumbs on RLC to see what her competition is doing....If she and Malia are not on top she will create a small situation that will concentrate our minds, it doesn't have to be anything too arduous or time consuming, just the pretext that something might occur, within minutes she will be in the top three thumbs and she has done no more than hint that something could happen, and you would be stupid to move away to another apartment, Bonus earned!!......Leora is not an innocent, she is one hard nosed businesswomen who has been in this game for a long time, lovely to look at sometimes but a master schemer and manipulator.

Opinion is shared by several other members and was shared with me recently....Check it out !!

There’s a respected forum member who has a screenshot of what you mention ( Leora checking the thumbs and the popularity at that certain moment ) when the male friend was visiting some weeks ago and I was privileged to see it , which in a way confirms what the  majority here knows I believe .. it was strange though that a camera position master like her made such an amateur mistake ( except if it was on purpose ) , the screenshot and “ mistake “ was captured from camera 3 in the LR . 

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There’s a respected forum member who has a screenshot of what you mention ( Leora checking the thumbs and the popularity at that certain moment ) when the male friend was visiting some weeks ago and I was privileged to see it , which in a way confirms what the  majority here knows I believe .. it was strange though that a camera position master like her made such an amateur mistake ( except if it was on purpose ) , the screenshot and “ mistake “ was captured from camera 3 in the LR . 

Please clarify that the certain forum member was not me.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe that I have touched on some of the same points that you mentioned, occasionally myself as well mate. I was aware of the participants occasionally checking thumb positions as well as visiting this site to check to see what may be being mentioned about them long before the more recent occasion was noticed of someone doing so and I have mentioned on a number of occasions in the past of them doing so as well.

• Confused 1