Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Perhaps coming back with guests ?

when the opportunity arises, there will be "guests"

I had the impression that her preparations for the party were a bit hectic, Masha lacks calm and serenity at the moment
it is good that she is accompanied by Dina

42 minutes ago, rado07 said:

when the opportunity arises, there will be "guests"

I had the impression that her preparations for the party were a bit hectic, Masha lacks calm and serenity at the moment
it is good that she is accompanied by Dina

Let’s hope that we get the “ after party “ material , although Masha has satisfied her sexual needs in my country 😂🤣 and Dina , well , Dina looked gorgeous and ready to seduce anyone 🤩🤩🤩

Hmm .. the guys that suffered so much criticism are back 😁 Masha has all of them under control , nobody moves or does anything if she doesn’t say so 😂🤣 

Plans are explained what she wants 😉😉 Hmm , seems nice Masha didn’t enjoy my country despite finding someone .. pff , she chose the wrong place 😂🤣

Definitely Masha explains the rules .. she was heard saying that she wanted to divide “ two and two  “ .. perhaps two doing things and two watching ??? 🧐🧐🤓

After the softcore show productions happenings across RLC the whole evening 😄😁 , Masha takes things in her own hands for some serious things to be watched ( of course let’s hope that she keeps things under control as she showed earlier , most probably the guy explains to the rest what’s happening )