Masha - Home activities #17

Noldus

8 minutes ago, rado07 said:

i think it's not good 🤔
will not comment on the matter either

Will wait for your opinion and thoughts whenever  you feel so , I might watch at replay also if I find the time as I need to work in 4 hours .. but the live event is never beatable even with 100. replays 😁

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Besides one of these guys, I really don't believe the rest has the stamina, or the ability to Satisfy Masha

She can take them to their limits 😁😆 at the moment , some sad words while she was singing 😔😔😥

9 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Do you really believe she will fuck all of them?

She already has something in mind and it seems she has explained the rules .. I think it will be kind of her dominating the guys , but let’s see .. unpredictable Masha can do everything , having a gangbang seems unrealistic with these guys and the standards of sex that Masha desires .. of course , one wrong move by any of them or failing to listen to her commands and she can send them all home like a finger Thanos snap 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Let Babi come, who also knows the job of share the sweets together! 😉

You never know if more join despite not looking promising at the moment .. but still early for 15 august in Rome and perhaps the biggest celebration of the year with ferragosto ☺️ It can be really a long night / day 😇

13 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

tanya would be great to watch

It is for sure some strange times and period for Masha , lots of things seem to be in her mind and she’s searching things happening to escape her thoughts from all this and relax ..