Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I repeat - The call was to LB, NOT Paul.

I presume LB, is Leonard Bernstein , as if it would make any difference to whom Leora should choose to talk to on her phone !

It is " her " life, and to whom she speaks, is " her " option !   To my way of thinking !    😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, scutus said:

I presume LB, is Leonard Bernstein , as if it would make any difference to whom Leora should choose to talk to on her phone !

It is " her " life, and to whom she speaks, is " her " option !   To my way of thinking !    😆

Pulo had reported she was talking to Paul. I corrected this information.

That is all. Has nothing to do with 'Her Life', just like how she decided to dance yesterday, that's her 'Option' too, as both happened on camera!

Stick me on block.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is all. Has nothing to do with 'Her Life', just like how she decided to dance yesterday, that's her 'Option' too, as both happened on camera!

Stick me on block.

Ok

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Stick me on block.

You must learn to conform with the "Three Stooges " sanctimonious system of discipline 😇, please try to do better in future, or the next bout of retribution could involve the full wrath of them all.

I trust you are suitably impressed as well as contrite, and have learnt the error of your foolish ways.

Let your reprimand from one of the self appointed moderators serve as a warning to all those who transgress in the future.

The sad thing is the fool actually thinks "his way of thinking" is tantamount to the forum rules.

Twats !!🙄

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You must learn to conform with the "Three Stooges " sanctimonious system of discipline 😇, please try to do better in future, or the next bout of retribution could involve the full wrath of them all.

I trust you are suitably impressed as well as contrite, and have learnt the error of your foolish ways.

Let your reprimand from one of the self appointed moderators serve as a warning to all those who transgress in the future.

The sad thing is the fool actually thinks "his way of thinking" is tantamount to the forum rules.

Twats !!🙄

You must have nine lives jimbo Donald said something and he was gone

• Haha 1

il y a 10 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

belles filles leora et malia sortie 

Ils sont allés prendre un café avec des amis 

bonne soirée

Sont-elles vraiment ensemble seule leora et Malia le sait elles sont peut-être aller chacun de leurs cotés vont elles rentrer ensemble ??

Bonne-Soirée

• Like 1