Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Not sure if anyone else is watching this besides Pulo. Does she do this every Monday? I mean I know it is cleaning day but I do not remember her being alone and dancing in this way for a very long time.

🤫  If you're a little quieter, she may not realize you're even here jugg, because I'm pretty sure she may be aware of how much you've been hanging out elsewhere for quite awhile now. You know the ole saying my friend, 'hell hath no fury like a womans scorn'. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

🤫  If you're a little quieter, she may not realize you're even here jugg, because I'm pretty sure she may be aware of how much you've been hanging out elsewhere for quite awhile now. You know the ole saying my friend, 'hell hath no fury like a womans scorn'. 😉

Perhaps that may be true but that other person is just a friend. Leora is and hes been, the one and only.

• Haha 1

Although someone is still very much quite appealingly attractive, I think it might not hurt for someone to consider incorporating some time for some sit-ups and leg-lifts into their daily schedule to sculpt and tone that appealing anatomy.

• Confused 2