Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion they are perfect nipples. I'd sell the house just so i could play it for a minute.

If I wanted to, I could go to her house to sleep. I'm also happy to sleep on the sofa.

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will bet you a grand she watches a horror film with Maqlia

You're on jugg....but let's make the bet a little more interesting....like an even mil. Even if you want to keep it at a grand and even if they do watch a horror film you would have already lost my friend. 

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion they are perfect nipples. I'd sell the house just so i could play it for a minute.

In the past her breasts weren't a topic of discussion because they were very small. But a lot has changed in the years. They are def a topic of discussion now. Was watching them bounce earlier when she was cleaning. Very enjoyable.

• Like 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

You're on jugg....but let's make the bet a little more interesting....like a even mil. Even if you want to keep it at a grand and even if they do watch a horror film you would have already lost my friend. 

ha! We will see

Just now, jugghead said:

In the past her breasts weren't a topic of discussion because they were very small. But a lot has changed in the years. They are def a topic of discussion now. Was watching them bounce earlier when she was cleaning. Very enjoyable.

Well, she didn't have bad boobs before. Even if they were smaller than they are now. Then of course tastes change from person to person.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

ha! We will see

If they do decide to watch something together, it wouldn't matter what they watched even if it was some horror film it would not matter because considering that one of the two's site name is actually Malia, that was an unwinnable bet my friend. 😉

• Like 1
  • Confused 1