Leora & Malia - Home Activities #36

Nicholas

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, Since she is in a good mood we hope that tonight she gives us a good show as it should be. And maybe a big step forward...

Just be careful bro. This attitude is what got us here in the first place. And unless I am mistaken most of us old timers grew up watching her just do her thing for hours then bate later. That was what made it exciting.

• Like 4

And again I say, I include Malia in my comments. I invite her to join in the fun. Just do your thing and IF there is something later then there is. I would be happy to just see them watch a scary movie together then go to sleep after. Eat some fucking popcorn or some shit. IF there is a bate session then great, if not then not.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I have supported her for 9 years. I have paid to watch her and others' beauty for a very long time as have others. I am hoping, and I know I will get a lot of negatives for this, that she will see what I say. I like the time she spends with Malia sure, but I miss this kind of thing she did. And I will not be quiet about it. I don't even care if Kitty sees it.

Might want to be a little more cautious jugg. I don't believe you would want to experience having to go through any 'cat scratch fever' my friend. 😸

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Might want to be a little more careful jugg. I don't believe you would want to experience having to go through any 'cat scratch fever' my friend. 😸

Of course you joke. I am sure both women would give me and others that are paying members some leeway.

22 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, Since she is in a good mood we hope that tonight she gives us a good show as it should be. And maybe a big step forward...

i wish she can try mr black on malia

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Good Morning - Buon giorno

good evening  - buona serata

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

great monday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!     gregg  mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

Bad Cat Wtf GIF

It seems that our friend filipe may have felt compelled to get away. I wonder, could it possibly have been because he may have been streaming rlc free again. 😹

• Like 2