Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

14 minutes ago, Keith Ramsay said:

albertos been out all day, he's definitely not got another woman because he would have been home half an hour after leaving going by his sexual past experience ☺️

He was biking. Just not sure for how much. Good bikers have muscles. Like Martina going to the beach every day and no tan. How come?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, valdemar said:

He was biking. Just not sure for how much. Good bikers have muscles. Like Martina going to the beach every day and no tan. How come?

yup for someone that does so many hours on a bike you would think he would be a lot leaner, carrys way too much weight for a cyclist 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, valdemar said:

Martina does have tanlines, not around the top but on her hips. Compared to other "modern" countries, topless sunbathing in Spain is very common and not forbidden or not wanted.😉
And since she has no problem with topless, she has no tanlines there either. Regarding the biking and Albertos body I agree partly. In many sports activities, meeting friends, sitting together and having some beer is also an important part. Could be the same in the case of Alberto. Not saying that he is not biking but might explain why he spend so much time without having a atlethic body.🤔

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Monseterra said:

Any updates on the Martina/Nelly-saga?

Not aware of any news in this topic, since they had been on vacation last week. But I've to say that I'm not really interested in this anymore since this is too complex for me. 😂

• Like 1

It appears she may have changed her mind about going out with that huge bruise on her arse.  Must have taken a spill while rollerblading. 😬  Although, I didn't see anything where she's holding the towel.  The bruise is on the bottom of her left cheek.