Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

You got to love RLC 😂🥲 All things now and recently seen are happening for the good friends in the United States 😂🤣 Martina is back , naked amazing dancing .. ☺️

DD, it is not all joy viewing from the USA. After working all day, dinner time, family stuff, I usually I log on to CC about 22:30 / 23:00 pm eastern US. That is 04:30 / 05:00 am in Spain. In the past, with free cams, I viewed dark kitchens. Now, with a sub, I see people sleeping! Sometimes, there is a party, running into the early morning hours, and we in the US are better with viewing. I agree, for the past few months, there is more happening between the hours of 00:00 and 05:00 am. (good for US)  Martina keeps late hours, so does B5, but most tenants are asleep. I am with a 6 hour time difference ,it is even worse timing for the time zones west of me, 7, 8, and 9 hour time differences.  

12 hours ago, chuck206 said:

DD, it is not all joy viewing from the USA. After working all day, dinner time, family stuff, I usually I log on to CC about 22:30 / 23:00 pm eastern US. That is 04:30 / 05:00 am in Spain. In the past, with free cams, I viewed dark kitchens. Now, with a sub, I see people sleeping! Sometimes, there is a party, running into the early morning hours, and we in the US are better with viewing. I agree, for the past few months, there is more happening between the hours of 00:00 and 05:00 am. (good for US)  Martina keeps late hours, so does B5, but most tenants are asleep. I am with a 6 hour time difference ,it is even worse timing for the time zones west of me, 7, 8, and 9 hour time differences.  

Sorry if my comment was inappropriate , I really meant though that many things recently seem to happen late morning european hours , B5 are for sure the champions on that , the only ones who target constantly the prime time in Europe are Leora and Malia .. most of the other apartments get  activated 😂🤣 between 01:00 -02:00 European time ( Barcelona places I speak and not the rest of the cities ) , it is for sure not the best time either and definitely the replay subscription is needed to catch any possible action .. 

We are privileged in Europe , i for sure admit it  , but also , some of the major RLC events have always been happening really late night /  early morning european times .. again , apologies if the comment wasn’t the best regarding the viewership there 😬

11 hours ago, Adalbert said:

@ddhm I think that could change when Martina starts her studies. Then she may not be awake until 4:00 a.m. on weekdays. Good times for us Europeans 😂

Let’s see when this begins .. and how it will affect the general approach of M&A with RLC .