Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

So whenever they finally ever leave RLC for a real job I wonder what they would put on the job application for what they have been doing for employment the last few years,most employers want to know a persons job history so do they admit what they were doing or do they just say they have been doing nothing for a living the whole time

• Confused 2

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

So whenever they finally ever leave RLC for a real job I wonder what they would put on the job application for what they have been doing for employment the last few years,most employers want to know a persons job history so do they admit what they were doing or do they just say they have been doing nothing for a living the whole time

Well, they could say they were doing a "Long-Term Multinational Sociological Research Study" for an international marketing corporation.😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Good question might be also who will feed the fish in the aquarium ? A camera in the aquarium would be really good, at least some action in the apartment.🐟🐠

I'm guessing you've never had fish & have never heard of slow release food blocks

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

He worked so hard preparing those fish for their holdiday, there is no way the fish are goling to die.  Someone suggested that there was a slow release food that he might be using. 

That could possibly be.  So far they're still swimming around.