Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Appears they ransacked a farmers market on the way home. 🤣

In my opinion, and I have stated this before, the fruits and vegetables in Spain are the best in the world. Just like they were in America when I was a young lad. Not so today.. neither the fruits and vegetables or me. And the Farmers Markets are very large in the Cities all over Spain, sometimes encompassing 2 square blocks. 

And for you Radi (abbreviated) lovers the tomatoes are fucking amazing. I didn't eat as many as her but I came damn close. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina took off dress, breastnaked is serving dinner and her screen is still second behind Malia and Leora sitting on the couch?

The cult of Leora and Malia would watch and empty room to prove a point of popularoty, they're a strange bunch.  The forum is just, well, I don't know how to describe it 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Martina is going vegetarian? They brought a lot of vegetables and now cooking Vegan dish.

Can also be from the garden of parents or friends. but nice to see they cook a little healthier., also good for the figure😉

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ddhothot said:

The cult of Leora and Malia would watch and empty room to prove a point of popularoty, they're a strange bunch.  The forum is just, well, I don't know how to describe it 😂

Excellent said 😂🤣👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1