Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

Come to think of it, after their shower and prior the sex last night when he was rubbing something on her back and bruise, I could have sworn I saw a box of Preparation H on the bed.  She may have an issue there, but then who would have rough sex with a hemorrhoid issue??  😵

• Confused 1

Guest amandafan

She's been having sphincter problems for weeks, maybe she had surgery while on vacation. No backdoor sex for her for the next few weeks. 

6 minutes ago, amandafan said:

She's been having sphincter problems for weeks, maybe she had surgery while on vacation. No backdoor sex for her for the next few weeks. 

I figured it was something regarding that.  She was just showing Alberto what looked like what happened when she fell.  I hope she didn't break her tailbone.  Either way, the sex last night MUST have been painful!!

8 minutes ago, amandafan said:

No backdoor sex for her for the next few weeks. 

OK ... have we ever seen her do backdoor?   I don't think so but as always someone will say "she used to do  it daily back in 2017".  The closest I have seen is Nelly trying to go for a finger insertion but Martina rebuked her.   And yes even though Alberto does not have a very large dick, Nelly's finger would fit much better I'm sure.

I am guessing this is a roller blade accident.  We need our translators!

And AmandaFan, I'm guessing you were being  a bit sarcastic perhaps ... I get it, it's fun to be playful during these RLC doldrums.

• Like 1