Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

28 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

On va me libérer aujourd’hui je rentre à la maison après un triple pontage

Je vais pouvoir de nouveau me connecter à rlc en espérant d’avoir des caméras gratuites

Je vous souhaite à tous une très bonne journée et aussi à Léora et Malia et j’espère qu’elle n’aura pas trop mal au crane

have a nice homecoming for the family 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And here’s my point of view with some observations / possible questions .. 

- Leora has now 2 years in Prague and Malia more than 1,5 , I can’t remember it again so I apologize if I am wrong , but one of the big questions has been “ why Malia doesn’t sleep sometimes at Leora’s bed ( together ) “ and the most usual answer was that Leora wants her space ( all hypothesis of course ) .. well , we saw this for the first time ever , a Leora rule ( ?) or demand to break and Malia finally sleeping in Leora’s bed ( on a very careful observation , when the guy was phoning Leora while she had her phone in her  bedroom , as soon as Leora answered and spent 3-5 minutes talking with  him , Leora called Malia with her real name and invited her in her bedroom ) 

- in all of my years watching Leora , also I can’t remember seeing anything similar so I apologize if I am wrong , it is the first time that I saw her exposing her tits to another guy on camera except Paul . I don’t examine if it was because she was drunk or whatever reason , i just say what happened . She was already very hot and sexy posing while speaking to him in the LR with her tits ready to pop out and she was hardly covering them at times with her hair (  Malia was more conservative dressed on her top  during the videocall ) before then putting her mobile at the place  where she places her IPad during the bedroom videocall in which she was clearly not covering her nip slips exposures till she was feeling very warm , she stood up from the bed and she took out her night dress only to remain naked and back into bed totally naked and under the sheet/ blanket , when she could easily wear a t-shirt as she often does and continue the videocall . In the first 5 minutes she was covering her boobs with the sheet but then she had them exposed and she never cared to hide them , in my personal opinion , it looked liked she didn’t want to hide something that looked like he has seen before (  totally personal opinion ) and not shy at all . That was for me a big surprise as I interpret the very first action on camera that she was exposing herself even with tits out to another guy except Paul kind of “ I don’t care what they will say or think about me for this “ 

- Last but not least , I know Leora the least from people who watch her 24/7 , in replays and also before 2016 that I started watching RLC ( but not as much as I do now ) and I can tell that I have rarely seen her so smiley ( there was a particular moment in the LR while both girls were speaking to him that Malia made a joke I believe and Leora was laughing for 3-4 minutes non stop with all of the power of her soul so loud , feeling happy and dare to say , free of thoughts and worries - yes , the alcohol was helping - ) , she seemed also like she was “ needing “ the talk with this guy at that certain time and also not hanging him up when she was also almost in a sleeping mood and with Malia already surrendered in dreamland , kind of felt like this were talks that she just wanted to let him know and having him informed .

I hope we see more things like this , that’s more natural human behaviors  and incidents reminding us all - especially me - that both girls can be really good fun when they are spontaneous and let themselves loose , they can dance , drink , fool around and generally give this atmosphere again in the apartment that so many things can happen than the repeated awaiting for the prime time , the massage and the common or not masturbation  either with toys or fingers , either solo or mutual next to the other .

For all of these , that was a really great evening / morning hours in L&M apartment and kudos to both girls for being real and spontaneous towards first themselves and then to us viewers who prefer more such behaviors . 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And here’s my point of view with some observations / possible questions .. 

- Leora has now 2 years in Prague and Malia more than 1,5 , I can’t remember it again so I apologize if I am wrong , hit one of the big questions has been “ why Malia doesn’t sleep sometimes at Leora’s bed ( together ) “ and the most usual answer was that Leora wants her space ( all hypothesis of course ) .. well , we saw this for the first time ever , a Leora rule ( ?) or demand to break and Malia finally sleeping in Leora’s bed ( on a very careful observation , when the guy was phoning Leora while she had her phone in her  bedroom , as soon as Leora answered and spent 3-5 minutes talking with  him , Leora called Malia with her real name and invited her in her bedroom ) 

- in all of my years watching Leora , also I can’t remember seeing anything similar so I apologize if I am wrong , it is the first time that I saw her exposing her tits to another guy on camera except Paul . I don’t examine if it was because she was drunk or whatever reason , i just say what happened . She was already very hot and sexy posing while speaking to him in the LR with her tits ready to pop out and she was hardly covering them at times with her hair (  Malia was more conservative dressed on her top  during the videocall ) before then putting her mobile at the place  where she places her IPad during the bedroom videocall in which she was clearly not covering her nip slips exposures till she was feeling very warm , she stood up from the bed and she took out her night dress only to remain naked and back into bed totally naked and under the sheet/ blanket , when she could easily wear a t-shirt as she often does and continue the videocall . In the first 5 minutes she was covering her boobs with the sheet but then she had them exposed and she never cared to hide them , in my personal opinion , it looked liked she didn’t want to hide something that looked like he has seen before (  totally personal opinion ) and not shy at all . That was for me a big surprise as I interpret the very first action on camera that she was exposing herself even with tits out to another guy except Paul kind of “ I don’t care.  what they will say or think about me for this “ 

- Last but not least , I know Leora the least from people who watch her 24/7 , in replays and also before 2016 that I started watching RLC ( but not as much as I do now ) and I can tell that I have rarely seen her so smiley ( there was a particular moment in the LR while both girls were speaking to him that Malia made a joke I believe and Leora was laughing for 3-4 minutes non stop with all of the power of her soul so loud , feeling happy and dare to say , free of thoughts and worries - yes , the alcohol was helping - ) , she seemed also like she was “ needing “ the talk with this guy at that certain time and also not hanging him up when she was also almost in a sleeping mood and with Malia already surrendered in dreamland , kind of felt like this was talks that she just wanted to let him know and having him informed .

I hope we see more things like this , that’s more natural human behaviors  and incidents reminding us all - especially me - that both girls can be really good fun when they are spontaneous and let themselves loose , they can dance , drink , fool around and generally give this atmosphere again in the apartment that so many things can happen than the repeated awaiting for the prime time , the massage and the common or not masturbation  either with toys or fingers , either solo or mutual next to the other .

For all of these , that was a really great evening / morning hours in L&M apartment and kudos to both girls for being real and spontaneous towards first themselves and then to us viewers who prefer more such behaviors . 

101 and counting.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

46 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour

On va me libérer aujourd’hui je rentre à la maison après un triple pontage

Je vais pouvoir de nouveau me connecter à rlc en espérant d’avoir des caméras gratuites

Je vous souhaite à tous une très bonne journée et aussi à Léora et Malia et j’espère qu’elle n’aura pas trop mal au crane

bon retour bon ami et un prompt rétablissement et tout le meilleur ☺️😇

• Thanks 1