Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Hier était une longue nuit heureuse

belles filles sur le canapé 

manger, boire et parler 

C’était super de dormir ensemble au lit

Oui mais j’aimerais bien voir la vidéo ou Léora montre ses seins a Denis sur Skype en privé

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

where is malia 

I thought that she may have jumped out of bed and while stretching may have said something like, "Good afternoon wonderful world"...."oh what a night"...."so much fun I can't wait until the next time to have as much fun again" ! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

I only know what I saw … she was clearly showing him her tits and in a way she wouldn’t let him hang up or she was in the mood doing so despite being sleepy and drank  , there were talks about traveling if the mention of countries like Germany , Austria , , Slovenia , Croatia and Italy had anything to do about it , the word “ sex “ ( jokingly and of course without any serious meaning i believe but rather in the conversation flow ) was clearly heard in the LR and finally , the magical world “ Barcelona “ ……😉😉😉😉😉😉 Well and as a conclusion , I wish we  could get more evenings like this from both of the girls when they act spontaneously , for sure more like human and being themselves than the robotized daily routine acts .. that was a great night and some really hot hips teasing dancing moves by Leora who does this the best than anyone and I admit totally ☺️ well done girls , if top cams , totally deserved today for being themselves 😇

i like the routine act too and when they having fun like yesterday

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Now you know that some kittens do enjoy being washed in bathtubs sometimes too. 😹

i know but its less fun than watch malia with one foot on the washing machine while shes washing the kitten in the sink

Guest Slipper Guyquad

They will never play drunk. She made that very clear last night.

It was all a plan - Get drunk, get people watching, wait for Malia getting frisky.....Snatch it all away by calling Douche until the night is over. The EXACT same thing as 2 weeks ago.

Next time you see them drink? Forget it, you know what to expect.

Twice bitten.....