Leora & Malia - Home Activities #37

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i like the routine act too and when they having fun like yesterday

I was , am and will always be fan of the unexpected and “ natural “ than the staged routine .. i wouldn’t mind getting a show 2 times per week , but 4-5 it is not the best for me . Others like it and it is fine but for me , I wish once per week was exactly like  what i personally witnessed during the night ☺️

Maintenant que je suis à la maison sur mon ordinateur je commenter ce que je vois et j’espère pas trop vous ennuyer avec mes post car je peut pas faire d’effort et j’ai que l’ordinateur Leora est repartie au lit sur son téléphone regardé les nouvelles

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was , am and will always be fan of the unexpected and “ natural “ than the staged routine .. i wouldn’t mind getting a show 2 times per week , but 4-5 it is not the best for me . Others like it and it is fine but for me , I wish once per week was exactly like  what i personally witnessed during the night ☺️

one by week its not enough i hope its not what u told your gf, (sorry baby its only one a week)

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Maintenant que je suis à la maison sur mon ordinateur je commenter ce que je vois et j’espère pas trop vous ennuyer avec mes post car je peut pas faire d’effort et j’ai que l’ordinateur Leora est repartie au lit sur son téléphone regardé les nouvelles

your posts are always welcome

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

one by week its not enough i hope its not what u told your gf, (sorry baby its only one a week)

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

That’s why it is good that everyone can have the choice to see whatever he/ she is pleased with 😇

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Censored.

I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest whether anyone else agrees with or likes my comments if I were you Slip. I've been around enough to notice that there are alot of your comments that seem not only reasonable but also make quite a bit of sense in the threads here. Especially compared to a number of others who are not always as much so. I certainly wouldn't let what anyone else may say be of concern to me enough to do otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I wouldn't be concerned in the slightest whether anyone else agrees with or likes my comments if I were you Slip. I've been around enough to notice that there are alot of your comments that seem not only reasonable but also make quite a bit of sense in the threads here. Especially compared to a number of others who are not always as much so. I certainly wouldn't let what anyone else may say be of concern to me enough to do otherwise.

Oh you have to be careful, i found that! Can't upset certain people.

Even have to be careful saying how much last night was another Piss take - And it was!

Total set up. Even at that time of the morning, waking him up to simply stop Malia in her tracks. That's why it happened, this was the plan all along. She even mentioned Douche earlier that evening just before they went out! It was all planned!

Even if it meant waiting till half past 3, even if it meant waking him up to do so.....

We fell for it again! We are being laughed at!

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh really....well to that I feel compelled to reuse a quote from a general of the greatest generation that was the commanding officer in charge of the defense of a little ole city known as Bastogne when it was under siege against overwhelming odds and he was presented with terms of surrender, with his response to those terms that quote was, "NUTS". 🙂

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Even have to be careful saying how much last night was another Piss take - And it was!

Total set up, the same as 2 weeks ago. Even at that time, waking him up to simply stop Malia in her tracks. That's why it happened, this was the plan all along. She even mentioned Douche earlier that evening just before they went out! It was all planned!

We fell for it again! We are being laughed at!

Speriamo che questo suo piano finisca qua una volta per tutte, visti poi i risultati, tutto il giorno a letto senza avere la forza di fare niente.