Masha - Home Activities #18

maximus

For those who find Masha's scene with five guys problematic...grow up! According to data that I have seen, our wives and girl friends are having many more gang bang sessions with way more guys than Masha has tonight. (And, I assume that there are more engaged in the practice than will admit to it in a scientific study.) Do your research and find out where you are in the data base. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

For those who find Masha's scene with five guys problematic...grow up! According to data that I have seen, our wives and girl friends are having many more gang bang sessions with way more guys than Masha has tonight. (And, I assume that there are more engaged in the practice than will admit to it in a scientific study.) Do your research and find out where you are in the data base. 

Its not so much her having sex with 5 guys... it's how much of a disaster it is.... This could be made into a comedy movie.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

And technically, it's only been 1 guy so far.   And Caillou is just sitting there like a dope.

Ακόμα ένα μεγάλο κεφάλαιο για rlc πεντε άντρες,τους παρακαλούσε Μάσα να την γαμησουν και δεν τα κατάφερε κανένας. Ευτυχώς που υπάρχει και το συρτάρι με τα βοηθήματα. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maximus said:

And technically, it's only been 1 guy so far.   And Caillou is just sitting there like a dope.

I've seen him get on the bed twice to play with her and Tattoo face shoos him away

I feel bad for Leoria and Malia... they've been knocked off of their top spot for the most depraved shameless RLC girls.   All Masha needs to do is invite Hairdresser with all of her friends and this party will get real weird real fast.

Just came on CC and checked Masha's apartment, pictures in replay. Found she has invited 5 guys to her place and she is the sex toy. Everybody seems to be going to the small bathroom....often. When the door opens, people are bent over the sink. Must be brushing and their teeth.

Now, I can't call her a aging tramp, or call the gentlemen knuckle draggers, because a certain poster took offence last week and insinuated I was making rude comments concerning social-economic class standing and that I was on a racial crusade. Two post, separated by 9 hours, some crusade! (I went to bed during her fuck-fest)

Off to see other RLC apartments and read CC posts. Enjoy "the lady" and her many "refined gentleman". Maybe afterwards, they will all kick back and open a bottle of Macallan 20 yr old scotch whiskey. Too pricey for me, I'm drinking Glenlivet 18.