US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Doesn't it take 5 years of research before a vaccine is approved, this shit was rushed & my family & I won't be guinea pigs, we still don't know all the side affects this vaccine will give. There's a 99.5% survival rate on covid-19 so I'll take my chances 

Where did you get this data???  I think you confuse this survival rate for those who are vaccinated  and contract covid, not the unvaccinated. And no, the FDA is slow at giving approvals for vaccines and medications among others, but that does not mean that they don't work. The vaccines are soon to be approved by the FDA--the same ones that have been administered to millions--It makes no logical difference if they were approved at the onset or now---they are the same ones being used from the beginning.

• Like 1

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Free (Gratis) continues.       Next thing the freeloaders will be granted Squatters' Right.  :biggrin:   

comedy central anders holmvik GIF by Workaholics

The more some people get "free" perks from the government, the more they want.  And the Democrats know that this type of addiction is hard to break, and they think it insures them more votes from those who want more "free" stuff.  But someone else is going to pay for the "free" stuff. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Not served?  I have volunteered for numerous drives to help the sick, poor and homeless, I've given my time to meals on wheels, I've vaxxed, I've voted and I've worked my ass to a nub.  Don't you ever fucking tell me I haven't served this country.

I applaud you for all the good works you claim that you are/have done.  However unlike most of us who have served our county in uniform, the things you mention does not put your body or life in danger.  That is the BIG difference.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

The more some people get "free" perks from the government, the more they want.  And the Democrats know that this type of addiction is hard to break, and they think it insures them more votes from those who want more "free" stuff.  But someone else is going to pay for the "free" stuff. 

It all gets added to the National Debt. The bill will always come due sooner or later. 

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Where did you get this data???  I think you confuse this survival rate for those who are vaccinated  and contract covid, not the unvaccinated. And no, the FDA is slow at giving approvals for vaccines and medications among others, but that does not mean that they don't work. The vaccines are soon to be approved by the FDA--the same ones that have been administered to millions--It makes no logical difference if they were approved at the onset or now---they are the same ones being used from the beginning.

WWW.WINKNEWS.COM

A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after...

15 hours ago, happyone said:

Then, Golfer---what did you mean in your original comment meaning qtrumplican will burn down the entire state., but in your last response to RR saying "The state is burning with a Democrat governor and a Democrat controlled legislature that has run the state since 2011."

If Democrats are not responsible for wildfires, how can the Republicans be if they get elected??????  No logical sense.

it was a response to rr's constant excuse making for donny & his enablers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1