US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

I don't care who was in charge, it was going to be messy.  Those people over there don't think in the most rational way.

WWW.MSN.COM

Three Democratic chairs of Senate committees have pledged to get a full accounting of “what went wrong” as the Taliban seizes control of the country.

WWW.POLITICO.COM

By next month, California Gov. Gavin Newsom and New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo could be political exiles.

California Democrats are urging their voters to stop Republicans in their tracks now.

“If they get this state,” Newsom told supporters on a recent get-out-the-vote call, “they can weaponize it from a national meta-narrative, the impacts are profound for Chuck Schumer, for Nancy Pelosi, for President Biden.”

And I for one certainly hope that will be the case as a constituent in the State, California voters will vote yes on the ballot and elect front runner Larry Elder.  Time for a change for the better in California.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Fakt ist, das der kleine US-Republikaner-Idiot von Bush junior Afghanistan angegriffen hat - mit Waffenbrüder aus Europa.

Ein Fehler und Beweis das die NATO völliger Unsinn ist und aufgelöst werden muß. Nach Korea, Vietnam und Irak müssen nun die USA erneut ein Land, das sie international rechtswidrig überfallen haben als geprügelte dumme Hunde verlassen. Wann lernt dieser Unrechts-Staat endlich dazu ???

20 Jahre Kampf mit hohen Verlusten - ohne Ergebnis. Ausbildung von afghanischen Soldaten? Ein Flop. Feiglinge die nicht kämpfen wollen und die weiße Flagge zeigen haben keine Hilfe verdient. Wie die Italiener in WK 2. Angriffs-Flagge: "Weißes Kreuz auf weißen Grund".

Und Deutschland mit Europa muß diesen US-Unfug mit bezahlen und erleiden. NATO weg und Ami weg. Europa braucht die US-Kriegstreiber nicht !!!

In truth, the US was attacked by Osama's people at the behest of the Taliban. Bush Jr. responded by taking the country very quickly and successfully, even to the point where females were allowed to learn to read. But worry not: Biden is in charge; he's an expert at foreign policy. He has also stopped evil fossil fuel production in the United States while allowing your Russian friends to make you entirely dependent upon them, while making the US dependent upon Middle-East oil again. He's obviously absolutely brilliant.

Not that there's anything to worry about as far as Germany & Russian's relationships have ever been concerned. Lots of long-term friendships there, eh?

You don't seem to like NATO. Myself, I'm tired of paying to protect Western Europe, myself. Even the Warsaw Pact nations cost me less as an American taxpayer that defending countries that were unwilling to pay their share of NATO support.

If we need to pull troops from Afghanistan, we certainly need to pull our troops out of Deutschland. Enjoy your ally Mr. Putin...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

Das ist das Ergebnis von dem Republikaner - Idioten Klein-Bush !!!  20 Jahre Kampf, viele tote Amerikaner, Deutsche ..... Kann dieses dumme US-Arschloch noch in den Spiegel schauen ????

Again, I'm glad I can't read German.

4 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Again, I'm glad I can't read German.

Wenn Du nicht lesen kannst, dann verzichte einfach auf Kommentare - oder lerne lesen. 😬

Wer nicht lesen kann, sollte auch nicht schreiben. Deshalb gehen Deine "Träumer-Berichte" oft voll daneben.

• Like 1