US General Domestic Politics #29 Begins 08/13/21.

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

then we will have a nice bargaining chip.

We have a bargaining chip here as well that is being held for extradition to the US.  Her name is Meng Wanzhou the CEO of Huawei. 

If the US wants her they better get her quick.  Justin Trudeau has called an election for September 20th after that when Trudeau no longer holds any power Ms. Wanhou will be returned to China in exchange for 2 Canadians held in China and will not held any further for extradition to the US. 

Goofy06 is unaware that Trump's administration had clearly defined conditions that had to be met. Or else.

Biden simply did the usual "cut & run" routine. He's a weak and wimpy clown like Carter, has never gotten a foreign policy decision right, and we'll have to pay holy hell for electing him.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Goofy06 is unaware that Trump's administration had clearly defined conditions that had to be met. Or else.

Biden simply did the usual "cut & run" routine. He's a weak and wimpy clown like Carter, has never gotten a foreign policy decision right, and we'll have to pay holy hell for electing him.

trump wanted to leave so that he could say that he kept a campaign promise. he didn't plan or care about anything else. but you can help by gathering more nuts starting with yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, the Taliban have the bargaining chips. It's just a matter of them deciding what they will make us pay for those chips (American hostages).:sad:

so that we can bargain if necessary. what the fuck do you think i'm talking about? pay attention.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

"Sleepy Joe's" press conference today where he took no questions demonstrated that the U.S, right now has no president.:cry:

if that were true you should be happy since you had none during your hero's term.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, maximus said:

I don' know who ridge runner is, but I've been on camcaps for a while now.  This is my first time really posting in the political forum section of it though.

O_U812 it's obvious to me you're a lefty who will follow President Pee-Pants all the way off the cliff without even hestitating once.   Whatever, guy.. you do you.

But in case there's any question about how Trump would have handled things differently... Pence is saying the SAME THING that every single Trump cabinet member said about his plans to withdraw from Afghanistan........ that they actually had a plan, unlike Biden who just said... DURR GET US OUT NAOW!

NYPOST.COM

Former Vice President Mike Pence claimed Tuesday that President Joe Biden reneged on the cease-fire deal his predecessor, former President Donald Trump, agreed with the Taliban in February 2020.

BTW, there's now a memoire floating around from a deceased Obama official that shows that Biden actually and frankly said: Fuck the Afghans! ...when Obama was talking about pulling out during his run as President.

But don't let facts hurt your hatred.

You're so full of shit I can smell it from my front yard.  Trump MAGAt calls me a lemming?  Best laugh I've had all day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Pretty simple? What if the Taliban says they will not allow refugees to enter the Kabul airport unless we release those funds to the Taliban? :sad:

It's Taliban AND U.S. Marines at the check points.  We control the airport.  Thousands of Americans being flown out every day.  It's calming down.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 2:58 PM, golfer06 said:

the worry in the beginning was that it would be another nam. can we finally learn something from all of this shit? or will we keep on making these same mistakes in another 20 yrs? (if anyone is still around)

Wow! The Russian agent using the term "nam" for Vietnam to show how hip and cool he is. Sorry, but you're not fooling anyone, comrade Golfer.