Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well well, Leora's here!!

I said i'd be amazed - I am! Yet another weekend night and she's come home!

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Malia has seemed to find different things to do that seemed pretty interesting during a number of occasions when her friend Leora was not there. I think she may have felt like not being as active as she thought she may have been otherwise after seeming to not feel so good for several days after consuming as much wine as she apparently did.

I would watch Malia for sure. I wonder when RLC will realize we need to see one of these ladies in an apartment alone and a boyfriend or boyfriends come to visit? And not like Masha. I don't like her.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jugghead said:

I would watch Malia for sure. I wonder when RLC will realize we need to see one of these ladies in an apartment alone and a boyfriend or boyfriends come to visit? And not like Masha. I don't like her.

Nothing to do with rlc - It's their own choice, especially Leora's. After 15 months, it hasn't happened once.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I would think those kinds of choices are actually up to the participants, although I would not be surprised if any of them probably may receive some possible suggestive comments by way of email from someone with the sites admin. occasionally.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I would think those kinds of choices are actually up to the participants, although I don't doubt that they probably may receive some possible suggestive comments by way of email from someone with the sites admin. occasionally.

No one can be forced to bring anyone home, you know that Nich. And if the invitee themselves says no, then it's a total non starter.

Just now, Nicholas said:

I would think those kinds of choices are actually up to the participants, although I don't doubt that they probably may receive some possible suggestive comments by way of email from someone with the sites admin. occasionally.

You're right. I will make that suggestion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Even for Leora, that was odd! Came in, composed a text, then left again. That's all she did! She must have come upstairs simply to write that! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

Yes, I do realize and know that. I thought my comments may have somewhat revealed that I actually do.

We knew a long time ago that things are run by only one person there! What we see is what we get, no matter what any of us say! 

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

You're right. I will make that suggestion.

Lol. You guys are too fast for me. I edited and changed a comment some. I mentioned I don't doubt in the original post of comments but changed it more appropriately to I would not be surprised because there is always a possibility that the sites admin. do not ever convey any suggestions to any of the participants and may not want to interfere in what any of them may do.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. You guys are too fast for me. I edited and changed a comment some. 

Oh, now you complain chat is going too fast!!! What do you want!!!!😂