Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Tbh, I can't see how any woman would enjoy using something that would obviously create more stickiness than much of anything else, other than perhaps using something to transfer someone's saliva to an intimate area while trying to stimulate that area. Imo, a decent quality lubrication gel or solution would be a better choice. But apparently some women must enjoy using other such things.

And also, without being picky, i can't see how such a thing could always be that healthy. I imagine some of the things that go into making lollipops won't be that great, i'd hate to thing one time she'd wake up later in the night feeling, well, a little uncomfortable!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

And also, without being picky, i can't see how such a thing could always be that healthy. I imagine some of the things that go into making lollipops won't be that great, i'd hate to thing one time she'd wake up later in the night feeling, well, a little uncomfortable!

I agree. People have developed unexpected infections from the most unexpected of things.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

I agree. People have developed unexpected infections from the most unexpected of things.

Exactly, women can get thrush from different clothing, Nylon can do it, so imagine what other things could do.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I have been away.. did Leora take an overnight bag with her?

She did take her black bag with her. But that doesn't always mean 'Overnight'. We shall see!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, blue is the colour said:

Otherwise the horses will turn into mice and Prince Charming finds her glass slipper.

What, a glass version of me? 😃

.......😐

.....is this thing on?