Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh, now you complain chat is going too fast!!! What do you want!!!!😂

No not complaining at all Slip. Was just somewhat surprised that it had slowed as much as it seemed to have earlier while I was away for 3 hours. Whenever it is going though, you guys are usually too fast for me to always try to stay caught up with everyone and respond as often too. 🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

No not complaining at all Slip. Was just somewhat surprised that it had slowed as much as it seemed to have earlier while I was away for 3 hours. Whenever it is going though, you guys are usually too fast for me to always try to stay caught up with everyone and respond as often too. 🙂

Hey, yesterday (No word of a lie) i got an email from a music website telling me they had added some info i sent them about a page of theirs. The reply literally was SEVEN years after i sent it! They did apologize for 'The lateness of the reply"!

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hey, yesterday (No word of a lie) i got an email from a music website telling me they had added some info i sent them about a page of theirs. The reply literally was SEVEN years after i sent it! 

That's some crazy stuff ! And the internet was supposed to make everything in life faster. Lol 😂

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nicholas said:

That's some crazy stuff ! And the internet was supposed to make everything in life faster. Lol 😂

Apart from humans! 😆

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Apart from humans! 😆

True dat. Ok I sent the email to the customer support of RLC. i am sure they will get right on it as they always have in the past. Should I also call Habib to be sure the request went through?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jugghead said:

True dat. Ok I sent the email to the customer support of RLC. i am sure they will get right on it as they always have in the past. Should I also call Habib to be sure the request went through?

You'll get the response when someone notices the Post It note on the side of their monitor screen. Give it a few.....Years.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

You get the response when someone notices the Post It note on the side of their monitor screen. Give it a few.....Years.

That reminds me. There is a smudge on Linda's cam in her bathroom right where her tits are. I think I'll address that too. (off-topic ban looming)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lol. Sure thing jugg. Give em' a call...it couldn't hurt knowing of their response times regarding some matters. 😂

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hey if you look on cam 5 at the red shampoo bottle, the angle certainly gives it a look of something else.....

Particularly with the silver head....

If you guys think I'm kidding I am not. My message to RLC about Linda's. And I deem it pertinent to the whole site here because this is about the site in general.

I'm sorry, but can you please clean the cameras in their apartment? The one in the bathroom has had a smudge on it since 1985. Thanks!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jugghead said:

If you guys think I'm kidding I am not. My message to RLC about Linda's. And I deem it pertinent to the whole site here because this is about the site in general.

I'm sorry, but can you please clean the cameras in their apartment? The one in the bathroom has had a smudge on it since 1985. Thanks!

Shouldn't you write that in their room though? I don't even know who they are!