Leora & Malia - Home Activities #39

Nicholas

Sort of surprising that I was away for 3 hours and the thread has only advanced to the next page for this time of day. I suppose that's one possible indicator of when things might seem that there is not much of anything of significant interest occurring at the apartment.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sort of surprising that I was away for 3 hours and the thread has only advanced to the next page for this time of day. I suppose that's one possible indicator of when things might seem that there is not much of anything of significant interest occurring at the apartment.

To be fair Nich, it would have been "Malia watching the tablet."....."Malia still watching the tablet"......

She can only do so much after a bate!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And it certainly doesn't help that the matron of the house isn't there. 

I was just about to say to Nich too, when Leora goes, so do a lot of people. Only so many stick around for Malia, but she has more important things sometimes doesn't she!

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To be fair Nich, it would have been "Malia watching the tablet."....."Malia still watching the tablet"......

She can only do so much after a bate!

I know. My main point was related to how the thread has seemed to slow down since I had to leave to go take of some other things for awhile which was probably not long before she decided that she felt in a mood to do so.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was just about to say to Nich too, when Leora goes, so do a lot of people. Only so many stick around for Malia, but she has more important things sometimes doesn't she!

Malia has seemed to find different things to do that seemed pretty interesting during a number of occasions when her friend Leora was not there. After she decided she was in a mood for some sensual gratification earlier and proceeded to, I think afterwards she may have felt like not being as active as she thought she may have been otherwise after seeming to not feel so good for several days after consuming as much wine as she apparently did.