Leora & Malia - Home Activities #40

Nicholas

Another hard day at work has finished , both girls  carried out their  daily duties and obligations in an excellent way  .

Leora must have felt really horny after speaking with big love Paul to offer a finger masturbation at bed , while Malia continued with her pattern of speaking for long time on the phone after her masturbations lately .

Both girls deserve a nice night of sleep so as they can rest . Happy Instagramming and whatsapping to both of them and good night 😴💤🌙 

• Haha 1

Leora at her finest.         No extras required !              

Just one  beautiful lady with a stunning body In her own bed .

A perfect finish to her day.     Can't beat that.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It may just seem that way mate. I don't think it actually may be. I don't think they've had any sort of falling out. It's seemed that way a number of times over the last year and a half since they've been roommates. It may be nothing more than Malia trying to get past some recent unfortunate situations and Leora trying to not only try to show support for her at times, but also trying to give her some space to try to cope with some personal issues. Also Leora obviously has other interests as well.

I think you are correct, it seems like Malia may be trying to work her way through some personal issues and Leora is giving her some space. I do recall that when the two of them were getting drunk Malia started to cry about something that was upsetting her. Leora rubbed her back along with a hug and said something to make Malia feel better. As Leora gave her opinion on the matter Malia just listened and nodded. There was a lot of background noise coming from the TV so the translation app I would have seemed useless. Does anyone know what Malia was talking about when she started to cry? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So Malia is sleeping, what does Leora do? Start vacuuming....

That seemed a bit inconsiderate of Leora. After she finished vacuuming she might as well take out a hammer and box of nails and start pounding them into the wall to make shelves