Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

3 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

The way they're acting towards each other, it wouldn't surprise me if Leora has either stitched up Malia over the visa or has told RLC to get rid of her so she can get Paul in.

They certainly don't look like two friends about to part company.

They had their farewell party, which included the three bottles of wine. This was for the benefit of the RLC's 24/7 reallife cameras. My guess is their private party will be elsewhere !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, Brokk! a dit :

Yet they dated twice today and talked quietly. 

Ok maybe i'm wrong but c'mon, if she's leaving tomorrow by mutual consent or an expired visa then you'd expect them to at least have a small party or something?

à l’instant, scutus a dit :

They had their farewell party, which included the three bottles of wine. This was for the benefit of the RLC's 24/7 reallife cameras. My guess is their private party will be elsewhere !

Yeah, I guess so.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Where does all of this rhetoric come from about Leora's talent and superior gifts. It comes only from people who, for whatever reason, are placed on this forum to issue propaganda in support of Leora. Why do you do this?  The only skill that I have ever seen Leora demonstrated is her ability to masturbate on camera more than anyone else. She has not show any artistic talent like Masha. She has not shown any musical talent like Masha or Nelly. She has not shown any photographic skills like Dasha. She has not demonstrated any literary talent as I have never seen her with a pencil or pen. She has tried to sing along with some of her favorite music but thank God that her voice was not carried well by the microphones. All of the women whom you might compare Leora with have some demonstrated skill. Please, will someone identify what skill Leora possess beyond what I have described. Just one would be helpful. Thank you.

She paints, she sows, she can cook, gives great head, fucks her ass, she can dance so sexy, she loves animals and hates Putin.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Ok maybe i'm wrong but c'mon, if she's leaving tomorrow by mutual consent or an expired visa then you'd expect them to at least have a small party or something?

Ora stanno mangiando insieme 😆

il y a 1 minute, Brokk! a dit :

Now they are eating together 😆

I know, Scutus pointed out that the party was most likely the other night, just good to see them interacting with each other at last, a little disappointed at the moment.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, philo said:

Where does all of this rhetoric come from about Leora's talent and superior gifts. It comes only from people who, for whatever reason, are placed on this forum to issue propaganda in support of Leora. Why do you do this?  The only skill that I have ever seen Leora demonstrated is her ability to masturbate on camera more than anyone else. She has not show any artistic talent like Masha. She has not shown any musical talent like Masha or Nelly. She has not shown any photographic skills like Dasha. She has not demonstrated any literary talent as I have never seen her with a pencil or pen. She has tried to sing along with some of her favorite music but thank God that her voice was not carried well by the microphones. All of the women whom you might compare Leora with have some demonstrated skill. Please, will someone identify what skill Leora possess beyond what I have described. Just one would be helpful. Thank you.

Obviously, you have not been watching her, since she became part of the RLC project. But, please do let me stop you from posting your, more than slightly, biased opinion.

Or you choose not to relate to what Leora, of the Leora and Paul, did at that apartment. Or, maybe your memory is fading !  The only propaganda is your denial of what she has done !

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3