Leora & Malia - Home Activities #42

Nicholas

Je vais vous souhaiter une bonne soirée je ne vais pas attendre leora elle risque de renter tard comme tous les soir depuis le début de la semaine je vais me coucher comme ma prescrit mon cardiologue et si une personne regarde si elle pouvait dans son post donner l’heure que léora rentre je le lirais vos commentaires demain matin

Bonne soirée a tous et toute

• Like 2

Leider kann man einen konkreten Menschen nie nie voll ersetzen. Jeder Mensch ist halt ein Solitär. Dazu kommt noch daß in ihren besten Tagen Leora und Malia ein absolut einzigartiges Paar waren. Das wird es so nicht wieder geben. Vielmehr sollte RLC jemanden finden, mit dem oder der Leora etwas neues, auch einzigartiges, kkreiern kann. Die intellektuellen und körperlichen Voraussetzungen dafür hat Leora allemal. Aber wird sie diese Mühe noch einmal aufwenden wolle. Das wäre ein Jahresprojekt. Aber vkann Leora noch so lange auf höchstem Niveau performieren ? 

8 minutes ago, patou said:

Je vais vous souhaiter une bonne soirée je ne vais pas attendre leora elle risque de renter tard comme tous les soir depuis le début de la semaine je vais me coucher comme ma prescrit mon cardiologue et si une personne regarde si elle pouvait dans son post donner l’heure que léora rentre je le lirais vos commentaires demain matin

Bonne soirée a tous et toute

Good night friend patou 🦆 And wife 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps because Leora followed the correct procedure and applied for and was granted a permanent visa.

If indeed Malia has left for good then she would have known the procedure but obviously chose not to pursue it.

Leora has to stay there for 5 Years before she can get Permanent Residency Status. So she has a long ways to go.  

Permanent residence permit after 5 years of continuous temporary residence in the CR. After 5 years of continuous residence in the Czech Republic, a foreign national can file an application for permanent residence.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The way they're acting towards each other, it wouldn't surprise me if Leora has either stitched up Malia over the visa or has told RLC to get rid of her so she can get Paul in.

They certainly don't look like two friends about to part company.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

As for LB how can this be serious as any relationship you require more time together!

Il bello è che pure se ci esce insieme qualche volta, Leora cerca Paul. E cerca in tutti i modi di farlo venire a Praga. E probabilmente ci riuscirà. 

Poco importa se ci è andata a letto ma è palese che l'unico uomo che vuole vedere entrare da quella porta non è LB ma Paul. 

• Like 1

Where does all of this rhetoric come from about Leora's talent and superior gifts. It comes only from people who, for whatever reason, are placed on this forum to issue propaganda in support of Leora. Why do you do this?  The only skill that I have ever seen Leora demonstrated is her ability to masturbate on camera more than anyone else. She has not show any artistic talent like Masha. She has not shown any musical talent like Masha or Nelly. She has not shown any photographic skills like Dasha. She has not demonstrated any literary talent as I have never seen her with a pencil or pen. She has tried to sing along with some of her favorite music but thank God that her voice was not carried well by the microphones. All of the women whom you might compare Leora with have some demonstrated skill. Please, will someone identify what skill Leora possess beyond what I have described. Just one would be helpful. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, philo a dit :

Where does all of this rhetoric come from about Leora's talent and superior gifts. It comes only from people who, for whatever reason, are placed on this forum to issue propaganda in support of Leora. Why do you do this?  The only skill that I have ever seen Leora demonstrated is her ability to masturbate on camera more than anyone else. She has not show any artistic talent like Masha. She has not shown any musical talent like Masha or Nelly. She has not shown any photographic skills like Dasha. She has not demonstrated any literary talent as I have never seen her with a pencil or pen. She has tried to sing along with some of her favorite music but thank God that her voice was not carried well by the microphones. All of the women whom you might compare Leora with have some demonstrated skill. Please, will someone identify what skill Leora possess beyond what I have described. Just one would be helpful. Thank you.

She got great titties 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

The way they're acting towards each other, it wouldn't surprise me if Leora has either stitched up Malia over the visa or has told RLC to get rid of her so she can get Paul in.

They certainly don't look like two friends about to part company.

Eppure sono uscite insieme due volte oggi e si sono parlate tranquillamente. 

• Like 1