Leora & Malia - Home Activities #43

Nicholas

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

3-5,000€ in Prague per month guarantee , have no idea about the money in Russia .. if you think that she abandoned her ( ex ) BF and her beloved dog because she wasn’t making much money there and she had to relocate in Prague for financial reasons or it is a coworker different think , excuse me , but you are also trying to give an excuse ( speculation ) … other than that , we don’t  speak the same language and i don’t understand what you need to say … I have no proof about anything ( except the money in Prague ) but believing that she abandoned her life in Russia except for the money , even being the biggest speculation , it would have been the biggest deny of truth for the way I see the way of life and the years of Leora in the project .. at the end , we don’t agree , that’s totally fine and as you can’t persuade me with your sayings , I can’t  obviously make you think that what I am saying might be true . 

Nor can you make others think what you have been saying might be true unless of course you have proof...and unless you do have proof, none of it is facts as you claimed earlier, including anything related to how much she or any of the other participants at that location may make. 3000 to 5000 euro's is an estimation, not a fact. It could actually be less than that. If you have proof, share it, otherwise it is just pure speculation and conjecture as well.

• Upvote 9

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nor can you make others think what you have been saying might be true unless of course you have proof...and unless you do have proof, none of it is facts as you claimed earlier, including anything related to how much she or any of the other participants at that location may make. 3000 to 5000 euro's is an estimation, not a fact. It could actually be less than that. If you have proof, share it, otherwise it is just pure speculation and conjecture as well.

Revealing the proof is as equal for the site rules to give the Instagram account of both girls  or the Vk account of Malia in public . Therefore , I will go as you say and admit that it is an estimation then so as to keep the people who support your counter arguments towards mine . Everyone can make its own conclusions of what’s written  here and by whom . You are more years than me here , you are obviously a Leora’s supporter and fan more years than me , therefore I step back and call it “ estimation “ as per your  wish . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Revealing the proof is as equal for the site rules to give the Instagram account of both girls  or the Vk account of Malia in public . Therefore , I will go as you say and admit that it is an estimation then so as to keep the people who support your counter arguments towards mine . Everyone can make its own conclusions of what’s written  here and by whom . You are more years than me here , you are obviously a Leora’s supporter and fan more years than me , therefore I step back and call it “ estimation “ as per your  wish . 

Where does so much money for apartments come from? 

11 apartment 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Where does so much money for apartments come from? 

11 apartment 

One has to figure that RLC is seen by many more subscribers that don't actually post or follow Forums.  They likely have at least 200,000 or more Subscribers worldwide. Out of the World Population of 8 Billion 200,000 is a small percentage.  The Shareholders must be happy or they'd be demanding more a month than $45 USD.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora's instagram account is private. I suppose you have acquired an ability to convince Leora to allow you to access the account to be able to follow it. If you have access to any of the accounts as you claim, take a snapshot of the proof showing how much either of them may make and pm it to me. That would not be revealing anything personal in regards to them in public, and then I might believe it. Until then, I don't and as far as I'm concerned, it is only an estimation which can only be considered as speculation and conjecture here.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Leora's instagram account is private. I suppose you have acquired an ability to convince Leora to allow you to access the account to be able to follow it. If you have access to any of the accounts as you claim, take a snapshot of the proof showing how much either of them may make and pm it to me. That would not be revealing anything personal in regards to them in public, and then I might believe it. Until then, I don't and as far as I'm concerned, it is only an estimation which can only be considered as speculation and conjecture here.

It’s a a speculation  and conjecture here as per your wish .