US General Domestic Politics #30 Begins 08/21/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

as i said already you should have read your own article. i'm guessing that she was elected because the alternative was worse. like maybe canada's version of trump.

Doubles down, by commenting on something that he has no idea what he is talking about.  This woman's riding is 40 minutes from my house...stay in your own lane jack ass.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I listened to her and read the article...we are in the middle of an election and she is fighting for her seat.  Calling the Taliban her brothers did not in any way play well.  Especially after her leader, Justin, whom you love so dearly, already refused to say weather his government would recognize the Talban as the legitimate government of Afghanistan.  Oh...and as usual, after public pressure, Justin suddenly changed his mind.

as i said already you haven't read it since justin did indeed say that he wouldn't recognize the taliban as the legitimate government. and she spoke that way because she doesn't want them to get violent obviously. you really should pay attention.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Compares the Taliban to common (almost 50% of the votes in the last election) US voters.  And you wonder why your hyperbole is dismissed. so easily.  Get a fucking grip. 

apparently you missed january 6 & the anti mask/ anti vax demonstrations. just consider your self lucky that you don't have a bunch of people that have to have 10 guns at all times.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Doubles down, by commenting on something that he has no idea what he is talking about.  This woman's riding is 40 minutes from my house...stay in your own lane jack ass.

you can't even be civil for 2 minutes you fucking asshole. here is a message for you.

giphy - 2021-08-26T102629.964.gif

giphy - 2021-08-26T102639.622.gif

giphy - 2021-08-26T102649.050.gif