B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #22 (August / September)

Il y a 2 heures, van the man a dit :

well it might as well be empty. Mila has a miserable face like a slapped arse!!!! Hopefully she leaves today too!

il y a 13 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Mila is currently the most depressed and unpleasant tenant , it gives me the same feeling when Milena was in B1 last year and she couldn’t stand  the others , nearly no talks , a very bad atmosphere for the viewers to watch ..it’s like they forced her to appear and be part of the cast  😔

Yea, she is probably the worst return girl so far this year.

Nothing to see from her, utterly waste of time and money.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yea, she is probably the worst return girl so far this year.

Nothing to see from her, utterly waste of time and money.

I disagree. True....she bates under covers. BUT.....Mila was involved in some pretty hot girl-girl action with Lola.....until she fell asleep and puked.  Mila has been in the bathtub with Lola and Anna, touching.and being touched.  Lola used a vibrator on Mila when the three of them were in bed together. Lots of tongue kissing.  There is a lot more going on at B2 than B1, B4,  and B5 combined. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I disagree. True....she bates under covers. BUT.....Mila was involved in some pretty hot girl-girl action with Lola.....until she fell asleep and puked.  Mila has been in the bathtub with Lola and Anna, touching.and being touched.  Lola used a vibrator on Mila when the three of them were in bed together. Lots of tongue kissing.  There is a lot more going on at B2 than B1, B4,  and B5 combined. 

Still , it needed only one interaction between Mila / Radi to make all subscribers / CC members express their pleasure of what occurred there than the zero let’s say comments and reactions when these 3 do something .. the difference ? Of course the insertion of Radi but also the genuine feeling that this had last night in comparison to pure job entertainment by all 3 of them at times .