Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

14 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Boy you can see it written all over face and by her actions, how happy she is to be alone again. She looks and acts more like the Leora we knew from the Russia apartment and that's a good thing. I'm so glad that clumsy and useless room mate she had is gone.

You may be disappointed if you expect to see the old Leora again now that Malia is gone, if I recall correctly when Leora was living alone before Malia arrived we were looking at an empty apartment half the time. I don't think anyone should be too critical of Malia as she was sent back to a country that none of us would want to live in. We have no idea what Malia's living conditions are like in Russia or what her standard of living will be like going forward. There is a good chance that the 18 months she lived in Prague she had more freedom and earned more money than she ever had in the past. For Malia to go from a great city like Prague to be sent back to living in Siberia under communist rule is something I would not wish on anyone.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You may be disappointed if you expect to see the old Leora again now that Malia is gone, if I recall correctly when Leora was living alone before Malia arrived we were looking at an empty apartment half the time. I don't think anyone should be too critical of Malia as she was sent back to a country that none of us would want to live in. We have no idea what Malia's living conditions are like in Russia or what her standard of living will be like going forward. There is a good chance that the 18 months she lived in Prague she had more freedom and earned more money than she ever had in the past. For Malia to go from a great city like Prague to be sent back to living in Siberia under communist rule is something I would not wish on anyone.

Non lo so, in questi due giorni senza Malia è stata effettivamente più tempo in casa ed è uscita per qualche ora. Io credo che se riprenderà le abitudini che aveva in Russia è probabile che sarà più tempo a casa che fuori. 

Comunque in Russia non c'è un governo comunista ma conservatore. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, patou said:

Après cette belle journée, maintenant un bon bain et moi mon lit

Je vous souhaite une très bonne soirée en sa compagnie

good night patou And wife 🦆🦆

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 🛌😴

A beautiful girl leora In the bath 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Non lo so, in questi due giorni senza Malia è stata effettivamente più tempo in casa ed è uscita per qualche ora. Io credo che se riprenderà le abitudini che aveva in Russia è probabile che sarà più tempo a casa che fuori. 

Comunque in Russia non c'è un governo comunista ma conservatore. 

Conservatism or conservatism is a social philosophy that defends the maintenance of traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization.

• Like 1