Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, corpslibre said:

With the difference that being alone and isolated, her telephone is her only means of communication.

I still remember posts mentioning that they communicated with their mobiles when in different rooms or even sometimes when next to the other and they wanted to proceed with a show , they didn’t speak live on cameras but they had this kind of communication 😎 

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why is this has been fake bitch on most of the top replay previews? You people are out of your fucking minds! 🙄😂👎

Even more strange is you taking the time to comment on it. Who gives a shit?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I have been disillusioned with Leora for a while now because she has not expressed herself to her full potential. By having a permanent guest restricted her doing many of the things that first attracted her to people, such as dancing and painting, and she tried to compensate by doing things with Malia, some of which could be described as successful from a viewers point of view, and others could be described as borderline boring, depending of course on individual preferences. 

She is now by all accounts liberated from those constraints and is free to do her own thing if she chooses, time will tell if she chooses to revert or not. We all have different views on what is interesting or not I imagine.

Of course, we agree on this my friend.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1