Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What about the boyfriend she had in the Czech Republic ? Is this the same guy ? Was she having then a parallel affair ? 

Why the confused emoji if I am allowed to ask Sir Scutus ? Wasn’t  that Malia had a boyfriend in Prague and they recently broke up ? If you know more than what has been written here the last 9-10 months or so and Malia having a boyfriend and now you give me the confused emoji without any explanation , then , what can I say ? The whole forum has been fooled and you and some others you are the clever here and therefore 👏👏

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I am interested in one thing only. What Leora does now.

I'm going to try to locate something and pm it to you either tonight or tomorrow jugg. It might just be something you might be interested in being made aware of.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

What about the boyfriend she had in the Czech Republic ? Is this the same guy ? Was she having then a parallel affair ? 

I've mentioned before that the ex went home to ukraine  , and now she has forgiven him  and  joined him to get back together.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

Just now, GAG-HER said:

I've mentioned before that the ex went home to ukraine  , and now she has forgiven him  and  joined him to get back together.  

Thank you for the information , I wasn’t aware of this and i read it only today 😇 

More and more things of course are being explained with information like the one you mention 😇

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, jugghead said:

A lot of excitement here today. Leora is alone

I was always amazed that every time she sits down she plays with herself. And then I realized that every time she sits down, I do the same 🙂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

She is with her boyfriend in ukraine,  she plans to stay there until end of the year , then go home to visit family.  

Also finally get the Labiaplasty surgery done 😁 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, curious101 said:

I was always amazed that every time she sits down she plays with herself. And then I realized that every time she sits down, I do the same 🙂

Thanks for sharing that news 🤣

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

When Leora in the old days used to paint, I'll cheeky ask Leora for a painting. Hey Leora would love a Koala painting..... hehe still cheeky

Its been so long since she has painted, she'll need a refresher course using numbers in the diagram.

• Like 2