Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

You may be disappointed if you expect to see the old Leora again now that Malia is gone, if I recall correctly when Leora was living alone before Malia arrived we were looking at an empty apartment half the time. I don't think anyone should be too critical of Malia as she was sent back to a country that none of us would want to live in. We have no idea what Malia's living conditions are like in Russia or what her standard of living will be like going forward. There is a good chance that the 18 months she lived in Prague she had more freedom and earned more money than she ever had in the past. For Malia to go from a great city like Prague to be sent back to living in Siberia under communist rule is something I would not wish on anyone.

I don't believe I have heard anyone say bad things about Malia

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I don't believe I have heard anyone say bad things about Malia

Well obviously you have not been around or noticed when there have been times when there have been less than desirable comments mentioned in various threads here in regards to her, and even some not so nice comments were overheard coming from someone who was supposedly one of her oldest and best friends while talking on her phone to others.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Wie geht es Malia? Ist sie zu Hause oder ist sie mit ihrem Ex-Freund zusammen? 

Meines Wissens unterliegen diese Informationen  in der EU der Datenschutzgrundverdnung. Und danach dürfen solche Informationen von dritten nur mit Zustimmung von Mala öffentlich verbreitet werden. Darauf deutet hin daß Leora mitten im Gespräch das Telefon wieder von Mithören auf Normal zurückstellte. 

Wer es besser weiß möchte mich bitte korrigieren. Aber die DSGVO ist ein Monstrum das selbst Experten nicht mehr durchschauen. Davon abgesehen wäre ich brennend an diesen Informationen interessiert. Für mich ist Malia nie die linkische unnütze Person gewesen wie für eine Schreiber heute hier im Forum. Mag ein Mensch noch so viele Mängel haben, aber ihn als nutzlos zu bezeichnen ist schon starker Tobak. Wo das hinführen kann haben gerade wir Deutschen von 1933-1945 erfahren müssen.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how is malia Is she at home or is she with her ex boyfriend 

She is with her boyfriend in ukraine,  she plans to stay there until end of the year , then go home to visit family.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3