Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Seems watching someone sleep was the top activity for the day.  :biggrin:

Well , RLC is currently “sleeping “with its content , what more appropriate than giving top cams credit to a person that sleeps 😂🤣😛😛🥳🤩

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Calle said:

Leora should get Paul back or the invisible boyfriend about whom so many of you seem to know about. Alone Leora is no more interesting.

I have been disillusioned with Leora for a while now because she has not expressed herself to her full potential. By having a permanent guest restricted her doing many of the things that first attracted her to people, such as dancing and painting, and she tried to compensate by doing things with Malia, some of which could be described as successful from a viewers point of view, and others could be described as borderline boring, depending of course on individual preferences. 

She is now by all accounts liberated from those constraints and is free to do her own thing if she chooses, time will tell if she chooses to revert or not. We all have different views on what is interesting or not I imagine.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have been disillusioned with Leora for a while now because she has not expressed herself to her full potential. By having a permanent guest restricted her doing many of the things that first attracted her to people, such as dancing and painting, and she tried to compensate by doing things with Malia, some of which could be described as successful from a viewers point of view, and others could be described as borderline boring, depending of course on individual preferences. 

She is now by all accounts liberated from those constraints and is free to do her own thing if she chooses, time will tell if she chooses to revert or not. We all have different views on what is interesting or not I imagine.

Leora now  are alone at home 

A new life

to dance, paint, read 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She already started yesterday with one of her solos on the couch , it was some long time she didn’t do and most probably , she will keep on more or less in a way like before Malia joining her .

But in my humble opinion , apart from the really devoted and hardcore fans ( who are indeed many ), I just think ( without having any actual proof of course ) that the majority of the subscribers aren’t going to be as interested as in the past watching something  that has been seen thousand of times . I will watch for sure sometimes ( especially if she decides to ride  one of her toys  like she did in the past or whatever anal options or maybe a new double penetration showing - yes , if she’s not bored , she has plenty to show - ) but I will personally skip sessions that don’t look different of what I have watched so many repeated times over the years .  

RLC site at the moment is really lacking content so whatever she does  will easily earn her the viewership popularity ( I definitely give her credit that even after so many years she tries to please the fans and viewers with so many things also happening in her personal life , but she’s a true professional and cameras world veteran - which she loves -  that apart from us - I am one of the first for example 😂🤣 - bitching here of what we ( don’t ) see or the wrong direction shows with Malia ( again of course a personal opinion ) , but in the long run  , in order to keep on the audience’s interest , attract new viewers , earn the attention of others that “ lost  “ interest  while she was with Malia  , I think she needs to also evolve and adjust to RLC 8 years later and present new things . 

I do hope I prove wrong - as I said I believe that she already has her back up plan running when Malia would be once away - but I don’t think we will be seeing anything different from what we have been watching   for years . People will love it and will always praise it but there are many others also that will skip sessions and simple will wait for the next thing to be presented , if this ever happens . Let’s see , after all it was the “ eternal hope “ that gave many times the top cams position of seeing anything sexual - from a kiss to a finger penetration or generally anything suggesting  to softcore lesbian - between her and Malia .

• Upvote 2