Leora - Home Activities #46

pulo filipe

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She already started yesterday with one of her solos on the couch , it was some long time she didn’t do and most probably , she will keep on more or less in a way like before Malia joining her .

But in my humble opinion , apart from the really devoted and hardcore fans ( who are indeed many ), I just think ( without having any actual proof of course ) that the majority of the subscribers aren’t going to be as interested as in the past watching something  that has been seen thousand of times . I will watch for sure sometimes ( especially if she decides to ride  one of her toys  like she did in the past or whatever anal options or maybe a new double penetration showing - yes , if she’s not bored , she has plenty to show - ) but I will personally skip sessions that don’t look different of what I have watched so many repeated times over the years .  

RLC site at the moment is really lacking content so whatever she does  will easily earn her the viewership popularity ( I definitely give her credit that even after so many years she tries to please the fans and viewers with so many things also happening in her personal life , but she’s a true professional and cameras world veteran - which she loves -  that apart from us - I am one of the first for example 😂🤣 - bitching here of what we ( don’t ) see or the wrong direction shows with Malia ( again of course a personal opinion ) , but in the long run  , in order to keep on the audience’s interest , attract new viewers , earn the attention of others that “ lost  “ interest  while she was with Malia  , I think she needs to also evolve and adjust to RLC 8 years later and present new things . 

I do hope I prove wrong - as I said I believe that she already has her back up plan running when Malia would be once away - but I don’t think we will be seeing anything different from what we have been watching   for years . People will love it and will always praise it but there are many others also that will skip sessions and simple will wait for the next thing to be presented , if this ever happens . Let’s see , after all it was the “ eternal hope “ that gave many times the top cams position of seeing anything sexual - from a kiss to a finger penetration or generally anything suggesting  to softcore lesbian - between her and Malia .

What we need is paul to arrive in bondage gear tie her up and give her a good slapping pour wax over her tits shove the biggest dildo up her     need a break be back later gone a bit funny

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

What we need is paul to arrive in bondage gear tie her up and give her a good slapping pour wax over her tits shove the biggest dildo up her     need a break be back later gone a bit funny

haha your a sick puppy Chris🤣

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Why is this has been fake bitch on most of the top replay previews? You people are out of your fucking minds! 🙄😂👎

Why don’t you say what you mean .🤪

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Now then there's  a thought dogs or Koala with a strap on

Chris ! There’s sick and then there’s demented….You have just entered the realms of the latter.🤪

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1