Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

47 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Πώς και δεν αναφέρθηκε κάποιος για το ολιγόλεπτο sex  που είχε Masha και Heidi στον καναπέ λίγο πριν την αναχώρηση του το πρωί τής Κυριακής; 😉

Ο Noldus έκανε ενα σχόλιο στο xcamsfan που είναι το “ αδελφό site “ του CC 😉

47 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

How come no one mentioned the short sex that Masha and Heidi had on the couch shortly before he left on Sunday morning? 😉

That was probably because CC was down. 🤔
It did not last long either. Hedi got cold feet and interrupted it all and went in to Tanya.
But Masha was completely clear and very horny the whole time he was there.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

That was probably because CC was down. 🤔
It did not last long either. Hedi got cold feet and interrupted it all and went in to Tanya.
But Masha was completely clear and very horny the whole time he was there.

She was clearly seen wanting to include Tanya but she either wasn’t in the mood or not wanting this or other reasons that we can’t know and she rejected any trying from Masha .. luckily her relationship with Masha doesn’t seem to have been affected by the negative development . 

• Thanks 1

to the music video 🎵
there must have been a rejection
"The Italians don't understand their lyrics"
She would now like to try to do business with Russian producers
I don't know if it's a big disappointment or if she expected this reaction 😒

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

to the music video 🎵
there must have been a rejection
"The Italians don't understand their lyrics"
She would now like to try to do business with Russian producers
I don't know if it's a big disappointment or if she expected this reaction 😒

A normal reaction by the Italian  market ..she needs the right promoters for the Russian market ..

On 9/12/2021 at 3:14 AM, rado07 said:

that the relationship between Tanya and Hedi is what it is, is not Masha's fault or Tanya's fault
it's up to Hedi, who doesn't want to commit. He has another girl in Bolzano with whom he has a relationship.
and he also says it openly. He needs his freedom and yet Tanya doesn't want to let go

Thank you for the update , a very valuable information and we all know that Hedi he is a master with women , he can have whoever he wants , whenever he wants , both Masha and Tanya “ melt “ for him 😎😈 I think it is his honesty that makes them “ die “ for him 😆 , how can a man have these two hotties willing to do all his desires a reality and instead saying Tustin he has another one ? 😊😂🤣 Go Hedi ..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rado07 said:

Sunday
Hedi left the house shortly after 8:00 a.m.
back to Bolzano by long-distance bus
Tanya and Masha left at 3 p.m.
they asked about a pharmacy, probably a Covid test
For many events in Italy you need a certificate or the Green Pass (vaccinated / tested), the test costs € 22 each time, says Masha
It also seems difficult (for Masha) to get a green pass (requires information that she cannot provide)
I think the problem solver Alessandro is missing, he is very familiar with legal issues, we haven't seen him for a long time, he was also the topic of conversation between Masha / Tanya yesterday
7:30 p.m.
Masha and Tanya briefly in the apartment
and then away again
probably needed a test for tonight
10:10 p.m.
Tanya, Babi, Piper and Masha very briefly in the apartment
were probably out together
Tanya probably picked up her bag
Masha back alone

I think Masha  has difficulties due to not being European - Tanya also - with the green pass..for whoever is European ( EU citizen )  here at the forum , knows exactly what I am talking about ..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Thank you for the update , a very valuable information and we all know that Hedi he is a master with women , he can whoever he wants , whenever he wants , both Masha and Tanya “ melt “ for him 😎😈

but i still dont get it,

i know u have a master degree in seductionology can u explain that to me ddhm?

r a guy lookin like hedi can seduce all these women as u said?

its tinder and hes sending them pics of his big dick?