Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

4 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

but i still dont get it,

i know u have a master degree in seductionology can u explain that to me ddhm?

r a guy lookin like hedi can seduce all these women as u said?

its tinder and hes sending them pics of his big dick?

I don’t think we can consider his dick big 😂 , a normal size it is I assume .. 

Whenever and wherever Hedi has appeared , even in Barcelona with everyone else there , he seemed really acceptable and welcomed easily in social circumstances . This tells me that he knows what he speaks for , he “ transmits “ a really peaceful mood , calm and funny , smiley and caring and I believe women also like his looks . Sometimes a first impression from a guy that in the 10 initial introductory sentences , makes a good and valid point to the 9 of them , women can always get impressed  and stick around . It is incredible that he can have both Tanya and Masha under his way of things  and rules and the girls can’t do anything to change it . A guy of incredible self confidence then , manipulator in a nice and not bad way , sIncere , funny , honest , well , I can understand that women would like to get to know such a guy . 

I don’t think he needs tinder by the way 😂🤣

Full horny Masha the last 2-3 months , she can’t have the sex she wishes .. Hedi’s rejection leads her to another crazy choice 🤨🤨… Dick needs to make the journey very fast to italy ..