Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

On 9/12/2021 at 2:33 AM, Nenemoh7 said:

so why masha have to interfere in their relationship? she doesnt care and just want to fuck everone?

This has all been done with Tanya’s approval .. long time ago .. Masha didn’t interfere to break up anything .. tanya and Masha have been building a really great friendship .. Alessandro ( guitar guy ) seemed to flirt Tanya while he was with Dina .. chaos .. again, “ only at Masha’s “ 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

anyway u will have a good chapter and maybe psychological analysis for your encyclopedia on masha

Masha is easy to read .. the others are the difficult ones 😂🤣

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The “ game “ is well explained and the rules have been set since a long time ago .. I think it has been good friend rado who said that this is the ultimate goal for Masha , that is finding a couple to have this three way kind of relationship .. she tried it with the heavily tattooed girl and her black boyfriend to no results .. 

Speaking about it and on a recent research , this is the kind of relationship that 1/10 of the Americans have / wish to have , that is two women sharing a guy and they are all three doing things together .. I might give the link to it as it is a very interesting  research concerning sex habits and countries performances worldwide.. 

the tattoed girl and bf was to hard for her so now she is aiming at easy preys?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

the tattoed girl and bf was to hard for her so now she is aiming at easy preys?

I don’t know the details , I only know it obviously didn’t work .. I don’t know if she aimed for it , most probably is through Babi how Masha has been introduced to Tanya .. the rest we can’t know I guess .. 

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know the details , I only know it obviously didn’t work .. I don’t know if she aimed for it , most probably is through Babi how Masha has been introduced to Tanya .. the rest we can’t know I guess .. 

its maybe fun when masha playing with her limp dick brigade but she should leave tanya alone and play with her hairdresser instead

irrational man help GIF

38 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

so why masha have to interfere in their relationship?

that the relationship between Tanya and Hedi is what it is, is not Masha's fault or Tanya's fault
it's up to Hedi, who doesn't want to commit. He has another girl in Bolzano with whom he has a relationship.
and he also says it openly. He needs his freedom and yet Tanya doesn't want to let go

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

that the relationship between Tanya and Hedi is what it is, is not Masha's fault or Tanya's fault
it's up to Hedi, who doesn't want to commit. He has another girl in Bolzano with whom he has a relationship.
and he also says it openly. He needs his freedom and yet Tanya doesn't want to let go

ty rado07 for yur explanation, at least yur are explain it, if anytime i ask a question ppl start to insulting me its not the way to go

Sunday
Hedi left the house shortly after 8:00 a.m.
back to Bolzano by long-distance bus
Tanya and Masha left at 3 p.m.
they asked about a pharmacy, probably a Covid test
For many events in Italy you need a certificate or the Green Pass (vaccinated / tested), the test costs € 22 each time, says Masha
It also seems difficult (for Masha) to get a green pass (requires information that she cannot provide)
I think the problem solver Alessandro is missing, he is very familiar with legal issues, we haven't seen him for a long time, he was also the topic of conversation between Masha / Tanya yesterday
7:30 p.m.
Masha and Tanya briefly in the apartment
and then away again
probably needed a test for tonight
10:10 p.m.
Tanya, Babi, Piper and Masha very briefly in the apartment
were probably out together
Tanya probably picked up her bag
Masha back alone

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Monday
Visit from the hairdresser
Story about the night with Hedi and Tanya
this results in a correction to my previous statement:
"Hedi has a girlfriend in Bolzano", Masha says 3 or4!

in the evening visit to the gym, (sportswear and additional backpack with towel)
on Saturday, either to dance or to swim at the lake, for end of summer

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The site is back , first post should be here 😆 and mentioning a nice RLC moment on Sunday when , as I believe , Masha brought Piper in the apartment briefly , alongside Babi and Tanya , so as to see her again for some minutes , Piper always looking great 😊… So very much interesting it could be with both Piper and Babi having their own places .. But a very “ dynamic “ appearance of all 4 of them together even for some minutes , Masha / Piper / Babi / Tanya ..