Masha - Home Activities #19

Noldus

The one goes , hugs to the other 😂 Tanya simply is submitted to this guy .. perhaps his trying of seducing her to a sexual game 😁 no word between Masha and Tanya since Masha was trying to bring her in the mood .. 

Beyond words how Masha can handle her “ horny “ feelings , we all know that if she wants to be fucked , this is easily happening .. Perhaps Tanya’s reaction has made her lose the feeling .. 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

hes king of nothing in my book, masha is pulling his strings for her own sexual pleasure

Tired Dance GIF by US National Archives

They had more or less the same “ approach “ when the threesome occurred .. it was just in the morning times at that time .. the time is already a negative factor as the alarm is set for 07:00am 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They had more or less the same “ approach “ when the threesome occurred .. it was just in the morning times at that time .. the time is already a negative factor as the alarm is set for 07:00am 

tanya is too good for them, she need to dump that so called king

Hedi is tired and snoring .. I guess the “ trying teasing “ didn’t bring results , Tanya has been too determined to not allow herself interfere with the two of them .. still , it has been fun to watch from a voyeuristic point of view 😎

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

tanya is too good for them, she need to dump that so called king

The posts indicate that Tanya and Hedi have a child together . So , very difficult .. tanya loves this guy clearly , she always takes care of him like there’s no tomorrow .. it’s one of these relationships that can’t actually anyone think or make any hypothesis of what really goes on . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hedi is tired and snoring .. I guess the “ trying teasing “ didn’t bring results , Tanya has been too determined to not allow herself interfere with the two of them .. still , it has been fun to watch from a voyeuristic point of view 😎

its not fun at all to see tanya this sad

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The posts indicate that Tanya and Hedi have a child together . So , very difficult .. tanya loves this guy clearly , she always takes care of him like there’s no tomorrow .. it’s one of these relationships that can’t actually anyone think or make any hypothesis of what really goes on . 

so why masha have to interfere in their relationship? she doesnt care and just want to fuck everone?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

its not fun at all to see tanya this sad

The “ game “ is well explained and the rules have been set since a long time ago .. I think it has been good friend rado who said that this is the ultimate goal for Masha , that is finding a couple to have this three way kind of relationship .. she tried it with the heavily tattooed girl and her black boyfriend to no results .. 

Speaking about it and on a recent research , this is the kind of relationship that 1/10 of the Americans have / wish to have , that is two women sharing a guy and they are all three doing things together .. I might give the link to it as it is a very interesting  research concerning sex habits and countries performances worldwide..