Martina and Alberto - home activities #31

Noldus

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Your comment may be funny, but it is useless!!

Deepdave, thanks very much for your contributions today. Vaccinations are our only way out. I got my second injection at the end of May. Since then I have convinced all my friends, relatives and acquaintances. They are all vaccinated now. Nevertheless we still wear our masks, keep distance and avoid huge crowds of people. 

• Thanks 2

Please don't try to convince people that believe in fake news, it a waste of time just like the one that are in a sect. I know we all try to explain to the people that 1+1 = 2 but in 2021 with all the information, some people still believe 1+ 1 = Z. 

But the good news right now, it Alberto and Martina are fucking on the bed. The forum is for that !!! Yes to all.  

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Your numbers are different than Bob Larmey's, therefore your chart does not prove anything.  Sorry.  Use the 780 hospitalized and 45.9% vaccinated and the number will change.  Again, the population size is very small so it does not have the same emphasis of proof.  

spacer.png

11 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Mine was a purely hypothetical set of numbers take from twitter to show you can't use Bob Larmey's figures without more information on percentages of people vaccinated in the hospitalised ages groups, without that you're comparing apples with oranges. 3 weeks ago France was around 75% for 60+ yrs https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-fully-vaccinated-by-age?time=2021-08-13&country=~FRA 

Currently in UK the vaccines are reducing number of people dying from Covid.

The UK has a very similar infection rate right now to the one they had at the end of January.
However, the death rate was more than 10 times higher back then.
14 day Infection rate (per 100,000)
Jan 24: 739
Sep 6: 731
14 day death rate (per 100,000)
Jan 24: 25.1
Sep 6: 2.3

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was meant to be funny...That's why I'm here, to have a bit of fun. Try it Dave 😏...

Also I was taking the piss out of the guys posting all this conspiracy theory bullshit. And If you hadn't realised. @emnv was also taking the piss when he posted the original question...So take a chill pill my friend 😉

We all understood Emnv sarcasm, but when you answer the quiz with the 2 of the most hated answers then it's not fun, it's hurtful to Martina. Now apologize to Martina & Emnv.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

Mine was a purely hypothetical set of numbers take from twitter to show you can't use Bob Larmey's figures without more information on percentages of people vaccinated in the hospitalised ages groups, without that you're comparing apples with oranges. 3 weeks ago France was around 75% for 60+ yrs https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/covid-fully-vaccinated-by-age?time=2021-08-13&country=~FRA 

Currently in UK the vaccines are reducing number of people dying from Covid.

The UK has a very similar infection rate right now to the one they had at the end of January.
However, the death rate was more than 10 times higher back then.
14 day Infection rate (per 100,000)
Jan 24: 739
Sep 6: 731
14 day death rate (per 100,000)
Jan 24: 25.1
Sep 6: 2.3

Now you have put things into perspective and I agree.  Thank you

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto, go give Martina a long hug.  She got her vaccine today and she deserves the hug.  I hope she does not get a reaction. But if she does get a reaction, it will be worth it at the end.

So you mean that all those time, all those the party and all those travel and all those sexual exchange (with...) that had happen, she was not vaccinated.  Wow ! That what I call playing with FIRE. We all know that close contact with someone, If that someone has the virus, it like he is playing with gun in front of us. Well when you are young, and I was young...., WE are 'over' anything. Playing with Russian roulette until we lean that there a bullet in there.....Have fun but don't died !    

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Alberto, go give Martina a long hug.  She got her vaccine today and she deserves the hug.  I hope she does not get a reaction. But if she does get a reaction, it will be worth it at the end.

Can only agree, I've had no reaction after my two vaccinations just a little tired but that's not a problem. Perhaps no alcohol for the next three days and that is it. Keep my fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

So you mean that all those time, all those the party and all those travel and all those sexual exchange (with...) that had happen, she was not vaccinated.  Wow ! That what I call playing with FIRE. We all know that close contact with someone, If that someone has the virus, it like he is playing with gun in front of us. Well when you are young, and I was young...., WE are 'over' anything. Playing with Russian roulette until we lean that there a bullet in there.....Have fun but don't died !    

You are right but that is how younger people act. In addition, they were told again and again that the infection usually doesn't get that bad with young people. Better getting vaccinated late than never...😉Hope that Alberto will do the same.